Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige wiped her eyes and crawled into her bed, curling up tightly. They were laughing at her... That smug look on Jamie's face, even though she didn't see it, she could bet it was there... She felt like such an idiot. 

Parker smirked and nodded to Violate,"Goodnight, see you tomorrow,"he said as she left. Her turned to Jamie and snapped infront of his face,"Earth to Jamie... Dude, looks like she really got to you. Dig her?"

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

( I just realized I've spelt it Violate instead of Violet. xD)

Violet crept back to the dorm corridor. Happily she shared her door with Paige. Unfortunatly she couldn't open the creeky door quietly. But she tried to keep quite. "Pssst. Paige are you okay?" She whispered as she came into the room. Sitting on her own bed.

Jamie shook his head pushing Parker away slightly. "She was good kisser thats all. Just shocked me a little yeah." Jamie ssaid not breaking his ego.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, I was really confused xD) Paige kept her eyes closed as the door opened and sighed after Violet spoke, "Yeah... I'm fine, thanks," she said sharply, hugging her blankets around her a bit tighter. Parker smirked, "Well, if that's all... Maybe I'll have to try a taste of her some time," He said, glancing AT Jamie, wondering what the reaction would be.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh well if you're sure." Violet said sighing walking into the bathroom to change before slipping into bed and curling up trying to sleep. Happy for no more stupid lessons tomorrow because it was the weekend.

"NO!" Jamie blurted out quickly frowning. "I mean. Eww. No. Thats practically like we're kissing dude. Because my saliva has been in her mouth and then you're kissing her mouth. Just no okay!" He protested leaving the room.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker grinned as his best friend left the room, flustered... He'd never seen Jamie like this before... Interesting... In the morning, Paige crawled out of bed and showered. Since it was the weekend the students didn't have to wear their uniforms, and she slid on a pair of jeans and her cream colored lolita dress coat (xD). A small black beanie on top of her wet hair and she went outside, sitting on a bench. Parker was a late sleeper, and when given the opportunity to, he would sleep late into the afternoon.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

(Haha xD)

Violet groaned and tossed and turned as Paige was getting ready to go. She was to tired to be dealing with the noise. When she left she pulled the covers over her head deciding to sleep for at least another hour.

Jamie was up and sitting in bed reading in his nightwear. He eventually pulled on some jeans and a tight black jumper because after all it was cold and began hopping out of his dorm pulling on shoes. He had to head outside so he could have a forbidden but very much needed cigarette.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige only sat in the bench for so long before she needed to move around. No one else was really awake yet, and she was surprised to see a former emerge from the building. She simply continued her strolling around the snow covered area, her mind caught up in the night before.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie lent against the wall of the building with a sigh enjoying his cigarete. Right go over talk to her. Act like everything is still normal. Stop being weird. He told himself taking a deep breath and walking over. "Hey Paige." He said smiling.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Her mind was pulled from the world she had been engulfed in and she was pulled back to Earth by the last voice she wanted to hear. She gave him a soft smile, "Hi Jamie."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Are you okay after last night ? I mean you seemed pretty pissed !" Jamie said chewing on his lip nervously starting to wonder if maybe he was a bad kisser.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Rate the band above you

This or That??

Words that start with L

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D