Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I am... I mean, I was," she corrected, stuffing her fingers into her pockets. She was freezing. Her head swayed from side to side, "I'm fine... Just thought if I did something I might be a bit more accepted, but don't worry... Not that you would worry about me... God... Okay... I'm going to stop talking now," Paige babbled, groaning and rubbing her hands together, trying to warm them up.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie rolled his eyes "What is it with the ritual of people thinking they do some stupid dare and they think that they're magically accepted in society. Paige " Jamie said sighing "We allready accepted you. Other wise. Me Parker and Violet wouldn't hang round with you as much as we do now. You silly girl." He said shaking his head.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige stared at him for a moment and slowly nodded, "Okay... Thanks..." I She was a bit thrown off guard. He was being rather kind. She looked down at her hands, red from the bitter air.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie took another drag of his cigaratte and sighed. "Its fine." He looked down at her hands and sighed "You need some gloves." He said cupping them in his own and rubbing them. "What are you up to today?" He asked.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige smiled softly, his hands incredibly warm as they held onto hers. She stepped closer as someone came walking down the path and she shrugged, " No plans.. How about you?"

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie smiled down at her for he was quite tall and most in comparrison seemed small. "Well I was going to go Christmas Shopping today. With my out of school hours we get on a Saturday. You could come too. " He said looking at their hands. "And Parker and Violet too of coarse." He added releasing her hands and shaking his head from snow.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Uhm... Sure," She said softly,chewing on her bottom lip as she stuffed her hands in her pockets,"When?"

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Whenever the sleeping beauties finally awake I suppose which knowing Parker will be afternoonish. If that's alright with you ." Jamie asked shivering with the cold. "I might try waking him now so we can get out before it gets busy?" He suggested. Violet groaned as she tossed and turned unable to sleep any longer but wanting to. She jumped out of bed and started making it. Tutting at Paiges messy bed and tidying it. Before going to shower.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure," Paige said with a nod, staring at his lips for a moment before looking away, "I'll get Violet." Parker sighed as he rolled over in bed, still very much asleep.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie smiled "Okay see you in a bit then yeah." He said before walking of to his dorm. Jamie grinned as he dwelled on the fact Paige had been looking at his lips at least he wasn't the only one looking. "Parker!" Jamie hissed as he attempted to wake him. Rolling his eyes when there was no response. "Parker wake up." He snapped throwing something at Parker. Violet was out the shower and dressed in high waited jeans, the black jumper with white snow flakes on from her mother and to top it all of her fluffy animal hat. She had her headphones in cleaning the room the best she could.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What month were you born in? x3

how many languages do you know?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Doraemon vs Shinchan

latest videos