Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker groaned and shook his head,"I heard you the first time,"he grumbled, rolling over. He finally sat up at stared at Jamie,"What is your problem?"

Paige walked into the room, unsurprised that Violet was cleaning. She chuckled and tapped her roommate on the shoulder. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie rolled his eyes "Me and you aregoing Christmas shopping." He said in a camp sing song voice. He then chuckled at himself "Don't worry Violet and Paige are coming to." He added fixing up his hair in the mirror. Violet put down her antiseptic wipes and yanked out her earbuds. She turned to Paige with a grin and dusted off her jeans. " What's up ? Feeling better? " she asked.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wait, Paige is talking to you? She seemed messed up last night,"Parker  said, crawling out of bed and groaning tiredly, popping his neck. 

"Yeah, I'll be fine... We're all going shopping, coming?"Paige asked, raising an eyrbwo. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well no one can resist talking to this face. Especially after kissing it. " Jamie said trying to build his ego back up after last night. "She seems five now anyway." He said shrugging his shoulders. "I won't say no to shopping. " Violet said grinning. But then raised an eyebrow "Who's we? " She asked curiously.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"H'm... Well, if you and Violet go off, maybe here and I can get together,"he said as he pulled some clothes from his closet. He wanted to test Jamie. 

"Me, you, Parker, and Jamie,"Paige said with a smile. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie rolled his eyes "Why would you want to do that anyway?" He asked through gritted teeth trying not to act concerned at all. "Oh fair enough. You and Jamie are talking then? " Violet said with a smile she was looking through her draws for her bow tie.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"She a pretty girl... Smart, funny, and from what you said, a good kisser,"Parker said with a smirk,"Why not fool around?"

"Yeah, well, we ran into one another in the quad and talked,"Paige said with anod. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Real smooth. You think once you ##### round with her she's gonna stay apart of our friendship group idiot?" Jamie said looking in the mirror again trying to keep calm about it.

Violet folded her knees under her. "Go on then. Did you enjoy the kiss ? Because judging by the way you ran out you either really did or really didn't !" She asked bluntly.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Are you kidding? Like I care,"Parker said with a laugh, shaking his head as he began to dress. He shrugged after pulling on his shirt,"Plus, one round with me and she wouldn't be able to stay away."

Paige felt her blood run cold and she took a deep breath, sitting on her bed. She shrugged,"It was absolutely amazing... The way he held me, the feel of his soft lips... I can't be falling for him, though, Violet..."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Right stop it Parker just stop it~! " Jamie snapped taking a sigh of relief. "You just can't okay!" He said turning to face Parker running his hands through his hair.

Violet smiled. I knew it. She though. "Why can't you? There's nothing wrong with your feelings Paige." She said softly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

h,.b.k/n/n//n/

What was the last thing you ate?

WAT FOOTBALL BALL TEAM DO U LIKE

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos