Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Woah, dude, what's the issue?"Parked asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"He's... Violet, he... You know him. He's got such a huge ego, and doesn't care for anyone but himself. If I fall for him, all I am going to get is hurt,"Paige said, leaning against the wall. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't man. I didn't even think I was capable of it. I mean you know me. Liking no one but myself. Girl after girl after girl. But then everything seemed to change. How can things change with one kiss. I don't get it. I'm so confused." Jamie said laying back on his bed.

"Yeah true. Tough person to fall for. I don't know. Its probably because he's never fell in love before I suppose." Violet said with ashrug.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wow, dude... This is hard core stuff,"Parker said, sitting on his own bed. He nodded gently,"What're you going to do?"

"Maybe... I'm not going to get my hopes up,"Paige said quietly, sighing. She looked up at Violet,'I don't know what to do."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't know. I can't like anyone . Not properly. Can I? I mean what if I hurt her. I hurt everyone. You know this Parker your my best friend." Jamie said sighing.

"Well for now. We just go shopping and enjoy yourself. We don't want this wrecking the holidays." Violet said smiling and hugging her.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I think rejecting these feelings will hurt both of you... After all, she probably feels the same way about you... Plus, this could turn out really well for you... It doesn't have to be instant... Just... Be a friend to her. God knows she needs that, we are kind of mean to her a lot,"Parker admitted with a sigh, watching Jamie.

"Okay... We're going to #### ### by the bus stop, we should hurry,"Paige said with a smile, grabbing her wallet and walking with Violet out the door. It was strange... Violet was suddenly being really nice.  

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah. I'll do that. Be nice. I'll even buy her a christmas gift." Jamie said. Sighing and standing up. "Common we need to meet the girls so we can go shopping." He said.

"Oh okay then." Violet said walking with her. Violet felt sorry on Paige. Truth was when Violet and Jamie went out. It wasn't Double Dare Dorm. That was there excuse. But then Jamie did his usual game and Violet was upset sure. But they stayed friends. She didn't want things like that happening to Paige. She was growing to like her more and more.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker followed Jamie out and when he noticed the girls, he nodded,"Look, there she is now..."

Paige was laughing with Violet about one of the teachers, how annoyigng they were and what not. 

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie sighed happily smiling at how hot Paige was. He rolled his eyes at how apperant this had only become to him now. But yeah. Her curves stuck out to him more. The way her hair looked. His eye's wondered to her lips smiling wider when he remembered how soft they were. Jamie shook his head as they got closer. "Hey guys." He said.

Violet smiled "Hey. At last. How is it. Us girls. Who supposedly take ages to get ready. Still manage to get here before you. Its freezing!" She said shaking her head.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker laughed gently,"Sorry, my fault. I wasn't awake when he got back to the dorm, so I had to get dressed and stuff... Couldn't be smelly and dirty in public,"he said playfully. 

Paige shivered as well, nodding as she smiled at Jamie and Parker,"I agree with Violet, it is freezing out here... I'm shaking like crazy!"

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sorry guys. " Jamie said and chuckled. "You girls should really wrap up a bit more. Invest in some gloves maybe?" He suggested. "Doesn't matter though here comes the bus." He spotted.

"Well your still dirty and smelly so you really made no difference." Violet joked adjusting her hat and blowing on her hands for warmth. Smiling when the bus pulled up and hoped on paying for herself.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D