Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker nudged Jamie and rose an eyebrow,"Dude, that was he practically asking you to hold her and keep her warm,"he said in a hushed tone, paying his nickles and sitting in a seat next to Violet, smirking.

Paige slid her nickles into the change counter and rubbed her eyes tiredly, her fingers felt frozen to the bone and she took the seat across from Parker and Violet.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie sighed. He was so confused. He was usually so good at this. But around Paige his mind sorta crumbled a little. He payed and sat next to Paige. He sighed at her hands and took of his gloves "Here ?" He said placing them on Paige's hands.

Violet raised her eyebrow at Jamie but she was smirking. "That was unusually nice of you." She said making sure she glanced at Paige as she said this.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige stared at Jamie, and smiled gently, glancing at Violet as she spoke as well. She nodded,"Uhm... Yeah... Thanks,"she stuttered as she slowly pulled the gloves on, smiling.

Parker gave Jamie a nod of approval and a thumbs up, smiling at Violet. He rose an eyebrow as if to ask her the universal question: Are we getting them together?

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie rolled his eyes at Violet ##### ## you. I might just stop being nice and not get you a christmas present." He said. "So you guys getting anything nice whilst we're out ?" He asked.

Violet stuck her tongue out at Jamie and Violet looked at Parker silently chuckling before nodding her head. "Just some stuff for you guys. And my parents I suppose." She said rolling her eyes.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I just plan on the usual shopping, maybe a new dress suit for the Christmas dance," Parker said with a shrug. Paige glanced between everyone, "There is a dance?"

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"Its nothing to get yourself excited over Paige. Its just something the teachers throw together so that us that don't go home over christmas. Have something to do of the Christmas evening. Pretty mundane actually. Yet we are all forced to go." Violet said rolling her eyes.

"You make it sound like its a bad thing. I think the dance is quite fun actually." Jamie said smiling and climbing out of his seat so they could all get off at there stop shivering at the cold.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker chuckled and shook his head,"The great thing about it is that the teachers gets really hiped up on some secretly spiked eggnog and we're pretty much free to do whatever we want,"he said as he wrapped his arm over Violet's shoulder, chuckling. 

Paige laughed and shook her head,"Sounds like you have experience in this."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thats Parker and Jamie for you." Violet said rolling her eyes and removing Parkers arm with a grin." So Jamie who are you taking this year?" Violet asked with a smirk.

"I haven't bothered asking anyone yet." Jamie said rolling his eyes and taking a hint. Even if I was to ask Paige I wouldn't do it with you two idiot's gawping. He thought.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige felt her stomach sink into her legs and she nodded. He's a player. That's right. She slowly pulled off his gloves as they walked into the mall,"Here,"she said gently, handing them to him,"I don't need them now... So, where to first?"

Parker frowned gently and glanced at Violet, as if to wonder what had gotten into Paige... But, he shruggged off the feeling,"I was thinking about the candy factory first..."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh yes candy!" Violet said and skipping of straight towards her favourite store. "I want candy." She began to sing winking at the boy who watched her as she passed by and waited outside the store for the others.

"Oh yay Violet and sugar." Jamie said rolling his eyes and putting his gloves away. He bit on his lip "I'm gonna get something sour." He said smiling. "What about you Paige. I'm presuming you don't need anything sweet." He casually flirted though unusually he felt like an idiot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

which season is ur favourite - summer or w...

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos