Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker laughed and followed Violet,"You and your sweet tooth,"he teased before leaning towards her, his voice in a whisper,"Does she like him?"

Paige smiled and shook her head,"Maybe I do, you never know,"she said with a wink, looking towards the candy store,"I do like gummies...."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Violet shook her head "Maybe she does, maybe she doesnt." She said pointing to her nose and sighing.

"Well thats settled then. I'm buying you some ." Jamie said looking at Violet and Parker and raising an eyebrow.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar

Parker smirked qand nudged Violet as they walked into the sweet smelling paradise of sugar. 

Paige shook her head,"Oh, no, you don't have to."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar

"Smushapotomus" wrote:

Parker smirked qand nudged Violet as they walked into the sweet smelling paradise of sugar. 

Paige shook her head,"Oh, no, you don't have to."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Violet looked back at Paige and Jamie for a second and smiled happily before getting distracted by the sweets, she squealed with delight again before dashing around looking at all the streets happily. Wondering what to choose. She wanted it all.

"To late. I'm going to. Consider it an early Christmas present." Jamie said pulling her over to the sweets she liked. "So erm Paige.... I was wondering... You know ...." He started,

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker was filling a bag when he heard Jamie's awkward introduction to something that definetly needed eavesdropping. He  waved his hands to get Violet's attention and pointed at the two, grinning. 

Paige smirked gently as she looked at the candy in front of her, and gave her attention to him when he began to speak,"What is it?"

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet smirked and walked over to Parker listening carefully. Pretending to be browsing at the sweets over there.

Jamie noticed Violet getting closer and rolled his eyes. "Well I know Parker and Violet will probably be going the dance with other people. And I was just wondering." He said very slowly looking to his feet before catching her eye. "If you wanted to . Maybe go with me." He said much quicker than the rest of his speach rubbing the back of his neck.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Paige couldn't help but feel butterflies in her stomach and she grinned. Slowly, she nodded,"I'd love to, Jamie,"she said, nudging him playfully and looking back at th candy. 

Parker nodded and glanced at Violet,"You'll have to help her buy a dress..."

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie's neck got goose bumps. "Oh cool." He said grinning looking at the candy before looking at Parker and Violet and then back to the candy.

Violet laughed "I'll take that as your way of saying. You have great style. Can I trust you to help him choose something to wear ?" She asked smirking.

Double Dare Dorm

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Silently, Paige filled a bag with some sour straws and then a few gummy bears. She smiled at him and quickly leaned in, kissing his cheek before walking to the counter to pay. 

Parker nodded,"I'll make sure he looks good... What colors should we dress them in?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Send the person above you a friend request!

Send the person above you a friend request!

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

FEARS!!

latest videos