Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

waterkitty103 and KayKayZ's PRP!

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
So, you know the plot, but I'll repeat it because I do what I want lol.
They go to a boarding bchool for people with powers called Rockycliff Boarding School. It's called that so normal people don't know, because thay are not allowed to know about the ############# hidden in this world. There is a school uniform, for boys a normal white t-shirt with a blue tie and blue jeans. For girls, a white t-shirt with a blue bow tie and blue skirt.

Here's the form :3

Name:
Nickname: [If you have one.]
Elements You're Best At:
Appearance:
Bio: [Optional]
Other:

I'll post mine below. Grin

Aww2

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Faith Light
Nickname: Fai
Powers: Elementals.
Appearance: Vamp
Bio: Faith lived with her loving parents until she was 10, and they passed away. After that, she had to move in with her cruel aunt who made her work very hard and treated her like scum. Then, one day her aunt came in with a flyer for a boarding school, and forced her to join, so she didn't have to deal with her anymore.
Other: N/A

Name: Chance Night
Nickname: Chay maybe. Most call him Chance.
Powers: He can do things with his mind.
Appearance:
Bio: Chance had a boring life. He lived with his depressed, hard working father who never had time for him and his mean siblings. He decided he couldn't take it anymore, so when he found the flyer, he knew he had to join.
Other: N/A

Aww2

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
xD Yep. smile Here's mine~

Name: Kiara
Nickname: Feel free to make one
Elements You're Best At (I wanna change this, please, to powers): She's an elementalist
Appearance:
Bio: She's the youngest of seven girls and eleven boys, and the only one who was gifted with powers over Earth, Fire, Air, Water, and Spirit. When her parent's found out, they sent her to the government so they could test on her and find out what had caused this. She's escaped with the help of others who were there. She found out about this school and thought that she could learn to control her powers and, maybe, make some friends...
Other: She's bipolar

Name: Kyle
Nickname: Feel free to make one, again
Powers: He is a vampire
Appearance:
Bio: He is the second child, he has one older brother (23) and one younger brother (Cool. He has sworn to protect them so when his parents passed, he took charge. His older brother still goes to school and he nearly worked himself to death, trying to take care of them. He ended up being sent here, against his will by his older brother.
Other: None

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
[Gtg, so we'll do this tomorrow.]

Aww2

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Awww. Frown Okay.)

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ready to start?)

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Username Change-moved

Hi guys! I am Lily! :D

latest videos