Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Private Roleplay for me and Chibiwing ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Monica Florence

Looks:   

Name: James Florence

Looks:  

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ren

Looks:

Name: Len

Looks: shadow

You may start XD

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica and her boyfriend walk over to Len smiling " Hey Len how are you and her?" She asked with a bit of annoyance in her voice  

James: I smile and walk over to Ren " Hey we have Chemistry class next right?" I ask waving at the passing people

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len looked to Monica, his cheeks growing color when she approched him. He smiled and shut his locker slightly to see her more clearly. "Ren and I? We're...fine" he paused to say anything else. He looked to her boyfriend, eyeing him hardly. "You two doing fine?" he asked bitterly

Ren jumped slightly, looking back at James. "O-oh, ya I think so" she said, looking at her schedule. "Yep, wanna walk with me to it?" she asked sweetly, acting as if her and Len were never a thing.

((So are James and Monica a thing or is Monica with a different guy? And does James have a GF?))

Love

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica cleared her throat and was about to speak but her boyfriend stepped up and glared at Len " We are doing perfectly fine and no one can ever tear us apart ever!" He said growling as he dragged me down the hall " W-wait u-um see you later Len!!" I shouted as he picked me up and walked away

James blushed slightly and nodded " Of course let me just get my books and stuff for class and after that wanna walk to lunch?" He asked smiling at her as he entered his code into his Locker opening it and grabbing his books " Shall we?"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar

Len laughed softly, rolling his eyes at her boyfriend and waved goodbye to Monica, blushing softly. All he wanted was for them to break...and for Len to be able to comfort her...just how?

Ai smiled warmly at him and grabbed her books, nodding and started walking down the hall with James. She glanced around as they walked, at all the girls giggling as James walked past them, their faces flushed

Love

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye smacked his back and he yelped dropping her " Hey watch it dude and why did you have to do that to him all he did was ask a simple question you diddnt have to pick me up especially since I am wearing a Skirt!!" He laugh and hushed her ###### narrowed her eyes and kicked him in the shin " We are through!" I scream as I walk back into class fixing my skirt

James looked over and laughed then look at Ren smiling " How was the homework yesterday she told me to redo it and I think I did it right this time can you check it for me please?" He asked handing her the report

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len was on his way to American history class, his backpack over one shoulder as he walked into the class, taking a seat in the back of the class. He sighed and pulled his book out, getting the homework out and began to read the warm up for the teacher to grade.

Ren smiled and nodded, taking the paper from him. Their hands grazed each other for a split second, making her face grow red and she read the paper over. She nodded her head to it and gave it back to him, "Well aren't you getting it now!" she joked, laughing softly to him

Love

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and fixed her hair then walked into class as she waked in she heard approving whistles and comments she scoffed and sat near Len " Ugh I hate him he is such a pig I can't believe he did that he picked me up exposing my bottom I was wearing a skirt what was he thinking?!" I shouted quietly looking at Len 

James looked at her and blushed " I am did I actually do good on it is it like a paper that would get me an A?" He asked smiling at her as he gently took the paper back from her slipping it in her backpack then walked in class with her

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len blinked and turned his head to her, a small grin on his face. He just watched her for a few moments, studying her face. "...Than why did you go out with him?" he asked Ren thought for a moment, shacking her head. "No...not an A, an ##!# she laughed and nudged him with an elbow.

Love

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Funniest Movie?

We the Kidz

I need some creative and interesting advices

How to go to sleep

Funniest Movie?

latest videos