Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Private Roleplay for me and Chibiwing ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica shrugged and thought about it " um....never mind " I can't tell him it's because I wanted to make him jealous over me!!she screamed in her head sighing then looking at him " Yeah I don't know why he was just nice to me and I went with him.."

James laughed and nodded " Thanks really you helped my ego a bunch Ren!"he said to her as he pulled her in for a hug 

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len grinned softly, turning his body to face her. "Well" he began blushing slightly. "I think you two weren't cute together anyways" He smiled softly at her Ren blushed deeply, smiling as they were inches away from each other until a group of girls grabbed his arms, pulling him back while giggling

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled " Are you sure?" She asked pouting " So you think I'm ugly?!" She asked putting her head down as she sniffled

James laughed and looked at Ren " I am so sorry but ladies I am with my friend.." He said to them as the sighed and walked away pouting

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len panicked, shooting up from his chair, his hands on the edge of her desk. "No! Not like that! I just mean you never looked happy with him around. You aren't anywhere close to ugly!" Ren slightly smiled, watching her feet. 'Friend...thats what he called me' she thought, wanting to be more...She sighed and looked up at him. "Well aren't you good with the ladies"

Love

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica looked up and wiped her eye " I was happish it was just there was no body else who wanted me for more then my looks so I went out with him

James sighed and looked at her " Um bit really they just kind of swarm up on me and I can't really get them to leave me alone so I just deal with it" he said shrugging as he put ibis arm around her

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"I like anime smile" wrote:

Monica looked up and wiped her eye " I was happish it was just there was no body else who wanted me for more then my looks so I went out with him

James sighed and looked at her " Um bit really they just kind of swarm up on me and I can't really get them to leave me alone so I just deal with it" he said shrugging as he put ibis arm around her

Bump.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, maybe if you just keep looking, you'll find someone amazing just like you" Len blushed, smiling softly at her, than to her feet. He scratched the back of his head, sitting back in his seat.

Ren blushed, looking up at him with a glance. "....Oh...." was all she knew what to say. She hated the fact that there were any girls around him, much less cute or pretty girls...

Love

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and jumped up hugging him " Okay let's hold auditions the mascara ball is this weekend and  I need someone whoever I chose will go with me and if I don find someone then me and you will go okay!" She said excitedly

James smiled and nodded " What's the matter are you okay?" He asked her looking down at her  worried she was mad at him

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len didn't know what to say. "Okay but i'll need to talk to Ren about it...." He said softly Ren sighed shaking her head "It's nothing..."

Love

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica looked at him and sighed as she laid her head down rolling her eyes at his comment I really wanted to go with him but he is with her so I guess I can't  She thought looking into space 

James smiled chuckling lightly " Come on tell me we've been best friends since kindergarten right so just tell me.." He said smiling 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

What was the last thing you ate?

type whatever comes 2 your mind

What was the last thing you ate?

Words that start with I.

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos