Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Molly47426 and DaniellaNicolaStar's Private Rp

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:
Name:
Personality:
House:
Wand:
Broom [optional]
Pet:
Bio:
Other:

We have two characters each. One boy and one girl each. 

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: India Avery Brennan
Looks: 
Personality: India is very quiet and reserved and doesn't have many friends. She is an artist  and keeps to herself most times. She is kind and caring , brave but modest and very smart.
House:Ravenclaw
Wand: 13 inch Oak Phoenix Feather
Pet: A jet black cat called Xena
Bio: India comes from a very long line of great wizards and is a pureblood but lives amongst the muggles.
Other: N/A

Name: Xavier Edward Brokenshire
Looks: 
Personality: Xavier is very open, humourous, articulate and smart. He isn't afraid to speak his mind but knows his limits. He's brave but modest and tries to stay out of the limelight.
House: Gryffindor
Wand: 13 inch Holly with Dragon Heart String
Pet: Black Owl called Nyx
Bio: Xavier is born to Muggles so naturally he is more familiar with the Muggle world but his knowledge is extensive of the wizarding world aswell.
Other; N/A

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Kai Olive Hawthorne
Looks:
Personality: She is a bit insecure and unreliable.She is overly protective because of her big family.She is clueless and clumsy at times.She is smart and has a good nature.She is very loyal and strong.
House: Gryffindor.
wand: Unicorn hair core,Holly wood,7 and 3/4 inches.
Pet: A toad named Hopper
Bio: She was born to two very interesting parents.One was a full blooded wizard.The other was a muggle born.They ended up dying in a car accident.She was given to a orphanage because all her relatives were dead.The Potters adopted her at age 7.
Other: She keeps her #### #### because it is the only thing that reminds her of her parents.

Name: Ethan Patrick Haider
Looks: Profile pic
Personality: Funny,Nice,immature but carefree.He is a bit of a prank star but loves all kinds of music and such.
HouseDazedlytherin but probably should have been Gryffindor
Wand: Dragon Heartstring,12 inches birch wood.
Broom:A nimbus 2000 from his dad
Bio: Ask him later
Other: He is very keen eyed.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
India: WAKE UP. WAKE UP. WAKE UP. I chant in my head. My body refuses to move. Come on legs. Come on. Come on. I have to leave. Finally I force myself out of bed and freshen up. Everything has been packed and ready. While all my other friends go to normal, boring schools. I get to return back to my beloved Hogwarts for my second year. I pull on some plain jeans my purple Danisnotonfire shirt and a large woolen cardigan. I lug all my luggage down the stairs and into the car. 'MUMMMMM DADDD HURYY UPPP!!!' I exclaimed to my parents. Finally everyone was packed in and I took my seat in the car where Xena happily jumped into my lap purring.

Xavier: 'Come on Dad' I say running through the brick wall with my father standing on the other side cautiously. 'OH COME ON. You aren't gonna get hurt!' I exclaim urging him to come through the wall. This happens every year. My Dad being a muggle hated coming to drop off at the station..having all these wizards around just made him nervous. Finally he came through and looked around cautiously. 'Ok you'll be fine right? I best be going...before anyone turns me into a toad' he mumbled waving at me and then disappearing. I sigh. Typical. But at last, the time to go back to Hogwarts was finally here.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai:

I hated this being the last one to get on the train is horrid if you have Albus in front of you.I sat down in a compartment all by myself.She waited for the one guy who seemed to like her.Xavier.He had muggle parents so I gave him some credit for being a bit late.

Ethan:

I ran through the wall and on to the train.I hated having to run with only my sibs and not my parents.I was a Slytherin but my siblings think I should be a Gryffindor or Hufflepuff.I looked at my big sister Caitlin and knew she wanted to hang out with her Popular girl friends.I actually despise the group but it did not matter to the Queen bee of Fifth year.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
India: Finally we arrived at the Station and I was almost late! I sprinted through the platform and on board. Puffing. I found an empty carriage and sat down waving to my parents. Xena jumped up on the seat across from me and curled up and slept.  I sighed leaning back into my seat and pulling out my sketch book and a pencil beginning to draw.

Xavier: Finally I was on board. I searched through the cabins and finally she caught me eye. Kai. I grinned and went into the cabin. 'I know I'm late...but Dad was giving trouble going through the platform.' I explain sitting down. 'Geez. Excuse my horrible Manners. Greeting Kai. I expect your hoildays were good? Did you do anything interesting?' I asked her smilng.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai:

I said"Yeah they were okay and nothing really except we went on a family day back to my old orphanage."She looked down at her feet.She smiled to him.She did not care he was late because of his dad.She laughed for a minute about how her brothers had teased Rose about her crush on Scorpius Malfoy.

Ethan:

I was in a empty compartment because of miss Popularity going to tease nerds and such.I hated it.I moved up to a seat with a girl in it.I asked"May I sit here."

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
India: ''May I sit here?' I hear someone ask. I look up to see none other than Ethan Haider. 'Sure.' I say to him before turning back to my drawing of a muggle couple sitting under a tree holding hands.Truly Madly Deeply I am, foolishly completely falling and some how you kicked all my walls in, so baby say you'll always keep me, Truly Madly Crazy Deeply in love with you... I sung in my head lightly humming the tune under my breath.

Xavier: ''That sounds fun. What are you laughing about?' I ask her raising my eyebrows. I myself was in my room all holidays being the internet hobo I was. I wonder how I'm going to survive a year without any internet. I shudder Scary Thought.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(I love that song by the way.)
Kai:

"My adopted brothers playing a dare on rose for this school year to kiss Scorpius on the train."I admitted.I hated having such a big family and being the youngest of the lot.I knew the popular girls would be at it again.It got extremely annoying and she always got teased by them.I rolled my eyes about his fascination with the Internet.

Ethan:

I responded to the singing "You like one direction also?"My sister Caitlyn loved that boy band but I did not get any of it.I much rather prefer heavy metal but Rock me was okay.I knew this would be a shock to my family who are all muggle except me and Caitlyn but I really like wizard rock.I was a mythology buff.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
India:

I shook my head. 'No....I just really love that one song in particular. I'm more of a Coldplay or Ed Sheeran person. Not much of a fan of One Direction'I tell him. [Omg. Out of rp for a sec. I LOVE ONE DIRECTION. ahahah just putting that out there. ^-^] 'I'm India by the way' I add.

Xavier:

'Ohh....Little Rose has got a thing for a Malfoy? Interesting.' I smile. 'Are you excited for this year? I hope something worthwhile happens. Afterall I have no idea how I'm supposed to survive without the internet. It's going to be a challenge' I sigh.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Food and drink A-Z.

awnser the question the person above you asks

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

games

Rate The KW User's Profile above you

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D