Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Private roleplay for I like anime and Diamond543 ~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Monica Florence   Age: 16   Looks:       Personality: Nice, Friendly, Laid back, Fun, Adventurous, Has a sense of humor, Peaceful until made upset, Smart, Flirty, Open-minded, Natural actress, Cool, Very Popular with boys

Name: James Florence   Age: 16   Looks: 

Personality: Nice, Friendly, Laid back, Fun, Adventurous, Has a sense of humor, Peaceful until made upset, Smart, Flirty, Open-minded, Popular with girls

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Found it. I'll make my form in a second.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Anne Belle Carson. Age: 16. Looks: ... Personality: Anne is arrogant, rude and outspoken. She does whatever she feels like and because of that gets in alot of trouble. She can be polite if she wants to, but usually isn't. Great dancer and singer. Name: Daichi Carson. Age: 16. Looks: ... Personality: Shy, hates public speaking. He's punctual and hates to be late. He's usually polite and keeps his thoughts to himself. Good at Taekwondo.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and walked down the hall to go and see Anne I ran into the room and smiled " Guess what!?" I shouted smiling as I jumped around happily a people turned and smiled at me 

James casually walked down the hallway of the school and saw his friend Daichi he smirked and saw some girls approach him and put my hand out " What's up dude!"

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne was a little frightened by Monica, as she hadn't seen her enter the room. "Hm. . . You have ice cream?" She asked. "Or maybe chocolate?" Daichi smiled slightly. "Hi." He said softly. "Nothing much, what about you?"

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and shook her head " Nope that's not it I just got asked out by jack!" She said laughing " It was so sweet but I felt bad I had to reject him I was not ready to date a possessive air headed jock " she said giggling a bit

James: I laugh and nod " Good we'll let's get to class before we are late alright?" He asked smiling at the girls that walked by and giggled waving at him

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne nodded. "Yeah. . . I'm glad you said no. Dude, Jack is totally annoying" she said, brushing her blonde hair from her face. "I wish someone would ask me out though. . ." Daichi nodded. "Yeah, class starts in ten minutes." He said, looking at his watch. "So you have a date for the upcoming Prom?"

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and shook her head " your too good for any if these bums to them I am just a pretty face with good grades you, your perfect which is intimidating to dumb boys like them!" She said smiling at her as she took her seat

James shook his head " No I heard the teacher is choosing groups which ever girl is in my group I will chose to take to the prom " He said grinning as he walked with him to the class

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne rolled her eyes. "Yeah, right." She said, taking her usual seat beside Monica. "They probably view me as some sort of annoying blonde." She said, running her hand through her hair. Daichi laughed softly. "What type of stupid plan is that? What if you get your sister or some gross girl?" He asked, taking his usual seat once inside the class.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica laughed " Even try to lower yourself you are classified as a " Have it all girl" you have the looks the attitude the confidence and your blonde which is better than me I have purple hair for gods sake like I have never seen anyone with purple hair but anyway your perfect and don't deny it!"

James laughed and shook his head " No if it's a girl I don't like or already know I won't go with them you should do the same because I bet I can get a date before you wanna bet?" He asked smiling doubting he'd except 

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What is your favourite........

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Vanilla Vs Chocalate