Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Private roleplay for I like anime and Diamond543 ~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne shook her head. "I'm not as pretty as you make me sound, Monica. Anyway, who are you taking to the dance?" She asked, noticing her brother and James had walked in. Daichi rolled his eyes. "Of course you'd win. Girls love you, they dont know I exist." He said.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica laughed and shrugged " I don't know I really don't have a guy that catches my eye so I haven't accepted anyone's offer how about you?"

James smiled and looked at him " No they like you too your just to quiet for them they just want you to be more bold either them and do a lot of drastic things to impress them "

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne shrugged. "I haven't been asked yet. " she said. She then yawned. "I totally don't feel like class today, wanna skip?" She asked, putting her feet unto her desk.

Daichi shook his head. "No. They don't like me. . . .  also why would I need to do a lot of drastic things to impress them. Don't you see that as a little bit much?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and nodded " Sure but only if we wait till the groups are picked okay?" She said looking at Anne

James laughed and shook his head " no it isn't well not to me I think that it's good for getting the attention of someone you like "

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne sighed. "Fine. . . But I'm out of here once they give out the names." She brushed her blonde hair from her face. Daichi sighed. "If....If you say so." He said in his usual soft voice, "I don't think I'll get a date though. I dont know how to be drastic, I'd shy out of it."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and nodded " Thank you thank you!" She said hugging Anne as she jumped around  then realized people were looking she stopped 

James laughed " Dude It's fine you don't have to in your case just be romantic and junk like tag girls eat it up "

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne pushed her off. "Okay then. . ." She whispered, fixing her hair. Daichi shrugged. "I'm not very romantic either." He whispered, smoothing back his hair.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica looked at her and pouted " Why do you hate my hugs Anne?" She asked feeling bad that she hugged her

James smiled and laughed " Really dude?" He asked " Nevermind we will finish this conversation in a little while after they chose groups and don't forget te bet "

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne returned the pout. "I'm not in the huggimg mood right now. That's all" she said as she finished fixing her hair. Daichi sighed. "Okay then. . . And I never joined your bet!"

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica turned as the teacher came into the room " The groups for today are going to be Daichi, Monica, James, and Anne " she said out loud then named a few others 

James I jumped up and looked for who Anne could be " Who is Anne " he asked Daichi

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The wrong anwsers game! :3

We the Kidz

latest videos