Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~ Private roleplay for I like anime and Diamond543 ~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne laughed. "Really now. . ." She said, sitting on his desk. "Well then." She brushed some of her hair from her face.

Daichi looked down at the ground once again. "I . . . . . I. . . . .Science Class, Geography, History, Mathematics, English and other classes. . . . that's where I've been for the past two days."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled a bit tucking her hair behind her ear " We'll I haven't seen you around that much but I am glad we finally met handsome!"

James nodded a bit curious about Anne she was surely pretty and cool but there was something about her that intrigued me " We'll then..?"

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne grinned. "Yeah. . . that's what I said. Well then." she poked James's arm with a smile.

Daichi looked over at James, not sure what to say. "I'm. . .glad as well." He finally said, looking down at the ground.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm so sorry Big Frown. I kept putting this off, so I kept forgetting about it.)

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smile and lifted his chin " Hey no reason to be embarrassed you a cutie and you should own it you know especially with a doofus like James by your side all day.." She said sticking her tongue out at him 

James glared at her then looked at Anne " I am not a doofus she just spent understand my expertise which puzzles her making her have crazy ideas .." He said smiling 

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi looked away, blushing a deep red. "I . . . . .I . . . ." he stuttered, trying to think of something to say.

Anne laughed, "Whatever you say, whatever you say" she said softly, brushing her hair from her face. 

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled at him as the bell ran she scoffed and sighed " Come on Anne lets leave like you wanted bye Daichi!!" She said kissing his cheek then dragging Anne out of the classroom with her to get their jackets to leave

James watched as his previous Anne left he really liked her she was pretty clever and really pretty his type of girl he wanted to make her his no matter what he thought she was the one 

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Tip: you should use some punctuation in your rposts. It's weird if it's all one big sentence) Anne almost tripped as Monica dragged her off. She waved to James and followed Monica. "Finally! Took the bell to remind you we were gonna leave?" Daichi blushed a deep red as she kissed his cheek. He touched his cheek with wide eyes. He then looked at James, as if waiting for an explanation. "Why . . . did she?"

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and looked at Anne.  " No I knew I just wanted to get to know your cute brother why haven't I ever met him?!" She asked looking straight into Anne's face waiting for her explanation. We continued walking then Monica looked at Anne. " What car are we taking?" She asked.

James looked at Daichi with a smile. " I told you when she likes someone she tends to flirt a lot with that person and I am sad to say that this person is you.." He looked at him laughing a bit at his reaction but he was pretty sure he would have the same face if Anne had kissed him to.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne rolled her eyes. "Not my fault. Don't look at me." She said. She shrugged. "Don't know, you pick" she yawned. Daichi sighed. He brushed his blonde hair from his face, then sighed again. "Well then. You like my sister?" He asked.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

The forum for crazy people :P

ebola

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Whats your favorite food?

Who is your favorite actress?

latest videos