Big GrinDD

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: India Stone
Looks: 
Personality:  Quiet and keeps to herself, she loves Art and Music and is funny and kind and friendly and slightly crazy.
Other: N/A

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~_1740036 Lock
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~_1740036
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jared Payton Age: 16 Looks: Personality: Jared is a laid back kind of guy. He is a huge jokester, always trying to make people laugh. He is smart but won't really admit it. He can actually be shy when it comes to some situations and can be a total awkward dork which most people find funny. He is protective and caring and a hopless romantic. He's always tried to be not like the other guys. other:

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
[I'll start :3]

'WAKEEYYY WAKEYYYY' I hear the voice of my little sister Poppy exclaim. I groan as she jumps around my bed maniacally. I sit up. 'I'm up!' I exclaim rather irritably. She jumps into my lap planting a sloppy kiss on my cheek 'Good Morning India!' she grins. I can't help but smile 'Good Morning Poppy' I say kissing her forehead. She jumps out of my lap and skips out of my room. I freshen up and change into plain blue jeans a purple printed shirt and a large black cardigan with my combat boots. I grab my bag run downstairs pick a croissant of the counter greet a 'Good Morning...BYE!' to my mum kissing Poppy on the cheek and rushing out of the house and onto the street towards Jared's house.

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar

"DaniellaNicolaStar" wrote:

[I'll start :3]

'WAKEEYYY WAKEYYYY' I hear the voice of my little sister Poppy exclaim. I groan as she jumps around my bed maniacally. I sit up. 'I'm up!' I exclaim rather irritably. She jumps into my lap planting a sloppy kiss on my cheek 'Good Morning India!' she grins. I can't help but smile 'Good Morning Poppy' I say kissing her forehead. She jumps out of my lap and skips out of my room. I freshen up and change into plain blue jeans a purple printed shirt and a large black cardigan with my combat boots. I grab my bag run downstairs pick a croissant of the counter greet a 'Good Morning...BYE!' to my mum kissing Poppy on the cheek and rushing out of the house and onto the street towards Jared's house.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I woke up with the same feeling of dreading to go to school. I got up from my bed and ran my fingers through my hair then swooped it to the side. It was convenient having a messy look because it really was messy. I threw on a black shirt, beige jeans and nike shoes. I walked downstairs and grabbed a granola bar that was set on the table. I got my backpack and threw it on back putting my arms through the straps. I walked outside seeing India. "Hey India " I smiled.

Please?

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
I grin 'Hellooooooo' I drag out while finishing the remains of my croissant. 'What goes on Jared?' I ask him as we make our way to school. I hope we didn't have any homework because as usual I couldn't be bothered doing it at all.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry I'm taking forever :s ) "Ohh you know just going to our favorite place in the world" I said sarcastically. I looked at India, when would be the right time, I asked myself. It was risky but we are bestfriends why wouldn't she say yes. I looked down at the ground as we walked. I needed to think fast.

Please?

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
[It's ok. His looks aren't showing up Frown ]

'Tell me about it' I say sarcastically. I hated school. Once I was finished with the #### hole I wanted to become a full time internet hobo. But I don't think it's an option...unless I find a way to make money out of that. I looked at Jared who seemed to be in deep thought. Wonder what he's thinking about.?

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos