Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

They Don't Know About Us [For Ruby and I ]

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar

"DaniellaNicolaStar" wrote:

[It's ok. His looks aren't showing up Frown ]

'Tell me about it' I say sarcastically. I hated school. Once I was finished with the #### hole I wanted to become a full time internet hobo. But I don't think it's an option...unless I find a way to make money out of that. I looked at Jared who seemed to be in deep thought. Wonder what he's thinking about.?

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at India. "You know we haven't had one of those nights where we just chill out and watch movies in a while." I smirked looking at India. Would that be the right time? I asked myself. I looked at India "You know you miss spending time with me" I smirked. I looked around then lookrd back at India . I was being a dork, I didn't know how to start or what to say. It was nothing like the guys in the movies who just know what to say and the girl falls in love with them at first sight. That just doesn't hapen in real life. I waited fir India to say something before I ended up saying something dumb.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled 'Yeah now that I think about it...we haven't for quite a while' I then roll my eyes 'Ofcourse I've missed spending time with you, silly' I grin. He was such a dork sometimes but he was adorable and he wasn't my best friend for nothing. 'How about we have a movie night tonight...and blow off all our homework?' I suggest. I never really did my homework anyways. 'We can rent out some movies and make our famous sundaes and stuff. I'll even kick my parents and siblings out of the house' I grin.

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
"Woo party!" I threw my hands in the air, "Kidding India, sounds good" I laughed. I looked at the school as we came up. "Look there's your boyfriend ... oh wait" I smirked teasing her. Our relationship ship was a lot like being brothers and sisters, that's just how close we gotten to be.

Please?

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled 'I know right' I saw the school Ugh. I frowned at his comment 'Hey no fair' I pouted. He was probably the most amazing best friend I could ever ask for. I don't know where I'd be without him in my life. He was the best. 

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar

I smiled 'I know right' I saw the school Ugh. I frowned at his comment 'Hey no fair' I pouted. He was probably the most amazing best friend I could ever ask for. I don't know where I'd be without him in my life. He was the best. 

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed. I walked up the steps to go into school. "You never tell me who you like anymore, are you too good for me now?" I smirked. It was always in the back of my mind, that maybe she had already friend zoned me. I opened the door holding it oped for India. I walked in with her and walked down the hall.

Please?

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed 'Me too good for you? Rubbish!# I #################### held the door open for me to walk through. ''I don't like anyone at the moment. I guess, it's kinda something I'm scared to do. I'm scared to put my feelings out there. After being rejected and heart broken, I'm not sure I ever want to ever have a relationship.' I say sadly. 

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at India. "Why not just find someone who will do anything not to break your heart?" I wondered if she even thought for a second that I liked her. I didn't even know if it was obvious. I Tried not to make it obvious. Even if it did turn out another way, I wouldn't give up.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Favorite Old Show

Watcha Watching? (2013)

How do you Talk to a boy?

everyone on KW hates me :(

dreams vs reality

latest videos