Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

They Don't Know About Us [For Ruby and I ]

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4694
'When I find him, I won't let him go' I say to him. 'Anyways do you have any plans for the holidays? Beside obviously coming over to mine....most of the time.' I grin. It was always our Christmas tradition to spend time at each other's houses. We were practically family anyways.

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING


They Don't Know About Us [For Ruby and I ]

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4694

"DaniellaNicolaStar" wrote:

'When I find him, I won't let him go' I say to him. 'Anyways do you have any plans for the holidays? Beside obviously coming over to mine....most of the time.' I grin. It was always our Christmas tradition to spend time at each other's houses. We were practically family anyways.

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING


They Don't Know About Us [For Ruby and I ]

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2921
"Nope same Christmas like ever year" I smiled. It had been a tradition for as long as he could remember. "Oh that's what I had to tell you! We're going to New York for New Years and I wanted to know if you wanted to come along with the fam?" I asked her. Imagine New Years in Times Square with India that would be perfect, I looked at her and smiled.


Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥


Please?


They Don't Know About Us [For Ruby and I ]

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4694
"New York?  Would love to! I'll talk to my parents tonight...when do you think we'll be leaving?" I ask. I'd always wanted to go to New York for New Years. I'd dreamed about it since I was little, and what more better to go with my best friend? I smiled thinking about what a great holiday we were going to have.

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING


They Don't Know About Us [For Ruby and I ]

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2921
"Great, we'll probably leave the 29th or 30th, I'll let you know." I said. Break was going to be the best time ever. We got to our lockers and I opened mine up. I got my books and closed my locker. I really didn't want to go to class.


Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥


Please?


They Don't Know About Us [For Ruby and I ]

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4694
'Awesome. I'll call you tonight and let you know if I'm coming or not' I tell him while getting my books out of my locker. Hopefully the day went quickly, I couldn't wait for the holidays to start. Not to mention the Christmas Ball tonight, I was mega excited for it. Even though I didn't have a date.

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING


They Don't Know About Us [For Ruby and I ]

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4694

"DaniellaNicolaStar" wrote:

'Awesome. I'll call you tonight and let you know if I'm coming or not' I tell him while getting my books out of my locker. Hopefully the day went quickly, I couldn't wait for the holidays to start. Not to mention the Christmas Ball tonight, I was mega excited for it. Even though I didn't have a date.

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING


They Don't Know About Us [For Ruby and I ]

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4694

"DaniellaNicolaStar" wrote:



"DaniellaNicolaStar" wrote:


'Awesome. I'll call you tonight and let you know if I'm coming or not' I tell him while getting my books out of my locker. Hopefully the day went quickly, I couldn't wait for the holidays to start. Not to mention the Christmas Ball tonight, I was mega excited for it. Even though I didn't have a date.

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING


They Don't Know About Us [For Ruby and I ]

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2921
"Alright, see ya, oh come by my house at 6, so we can go to Christmas Ball" I smiled. I walked off to class, hopefully she would get to come, because that would be the best New Years. I looked back and made a funny face at her, and tonight, but tonight was too soon.


Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥


Please?


They Don't Know About Us [For Ruby and I ]

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4694
I smile to myself and make my way to class. I too a seat in the back slumping down in my chair. I wish this day would get over quickly. As quickly as possible, I really didn't want to be at school. I got out my phone hiding under my desk. Since it's last day and I cannot be stuff attending any lectures wanna ditch? Get me out of class. I sent to Jared.

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

My Aquarium

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

latest videos