Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

They Don't Know About Us [For Ruby and I ]

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
'When I find him, I won't let him go' I say to him. 'Anyways do you have any plans for the holidays? Beside obviously coming over to mine....most of the time.' I grin. It was always our Christmas tradition to spend time at each other's houses. We were practically family anyways.

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar

"DaniellaNicolaStar" wrote:

'When I find him, I won't let him go' I say to him. 'Anyways do you have any plans for the holidays? Beside obviously coming over to mine....most of the time.' I grin. It was always our Christmas tradition to spend time at each other's houses. We were practically family anyways.

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nope same Christmas like ever year" I smiled. It had been a tradition for as long as he could remember. "Oh that's what I had to tell you! We're going to New York for New Years and I wanted to know if you wanted to come along with the fam?" I asked her. Imagine New Years in Times Square with India that would be perfect, I looked at her and smiled.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
"New York?  Would love to! I'll talk to my parents tonight...when do you think we'll be leaving?" I ask. I'd always wanted to go to New York for New Years. I'd dreamed about it since I was little, and what more better to go with my best friend? I smiled thinking about what a great holiday we were going to have.

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
"Great, we'll probably leave the 29th or 30th, I'll let you know." I said. Break was going to be the best time ever. We got to our lockers and I opened mine up. I got my books and closed my locker. I really didn't want to go to class.

Please?

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
'Awesome. I'll call you tonight and let you know if I'm coming or not' I tell him while getting my books out of my locker. Hopefully the day went quickly, I couldn't wait for the holidays to start. Not to mention the Christmas Ball tonight, I was mega excited for it. Even though I didn't have a date.

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar

'Awesome. I'll call you tonight and let you know if I'm coming or not' I tell him while getting my books out of my locker. Hopefully the day went quickly, I couldn't wait for the holidays to start. Not to mention the Christmas Ball tonight, I was mega excited for it. Even though I didn't have a date.

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright, see ya, oh come by my house at 6, so we can go to Christmas Ball" I smiled. I walked off to class, hopefully she would get to come, because that would be the best New Years. I looked back and made a funny face at her, and tonight, but tonight was too soon.

Please?

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile to myself and make my way to class. I too a seat in the back slumping down in my chair. I wish this day would get over quickly. As quickly as possible, I really didn't want to be at school. I got out my phone hiding under my desk. Since it's last day and I cannot be stuff attending any lectures wanna ditch? Get me out of class. I sent to Jared.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

Do you guys know any apps?

latest videos