Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime :) & evem01 (PRIVATE RP!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
ok chicki i made it

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Found it yay lol

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
ok time to #### ### forms

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
 Name: Monica Florence

Looks:   

Personality: Nice, Friendly, Laid back, Fun, Adventurous, Has a sense of humor, Peaceful , Smart, Flirty, Open-minded, Natural actress, Cool, Very Popular with boys     

Name: James Florence  

Looks: 

Personality: Nice, Friendly, Laid back, Fun, Adventurous, Has a sense of humor, Peaceful until made upset, Smart, Flirty, Open-minded, Popular with girls 

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: James Cloak

Looks:

Personality: kind,mysterious,friendly,odd, weird, cant be easily angered,is alittle impatient,doesnt talk alot, is always out at night and he has a car

Name: Lilly

Looks:

Personality: is sweet, kind, generious,some times shy,stays in the background,is a bookworm,and is always in her own little world

(can u start?)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
James was driving his car around his window was rolled down letting the wind ruffle his hair and the crist air in his lungs to him looking for his next meal was alittle tricky you never knew which ones tasted good..until you bit into them

Lilly was at the libarary with a stack of books around her she loved reading it was like breathing to her she couldnt do without it Lilly took in everyword enjoying her book very much finally she checked out a small stack of books she slipped them in her bag and walked out of the libaray down the sidewalk

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica walked down the hallway to her class looking for her friend Lily she finally found her " Hey did we have math homework?" She asked Lily as she went through her bag in search of her phone

James walked down the hall noticing peoples stares and hypnotized girls he chuckled and continued walking as he got to class 

{ Lol sorry were they friends? }

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure the girls r not the guys SO SORRY DIDNT NOTICE THE GUYS HAD THE SAME NAME so im renameing mine to Drake)

Lilly looked at Monica thinking "uh...i dont think so..if we did i totally didnt do it..i uh..i stayed up late reading" she said feeling herself blush "but it was such a good book! i couldnt help myself" she explained knowing Monica probly didnt care "come on lets get to class" she said taking Monica's arm

Drake drove into the schools parking lot and sighed grabbing his backpack out of the passengers seat he walked into the double doors already know he wasnt late there were still two girls in the hallway his eyes were trained on Monica but he juat walked passed her so it didnt look like he was staring

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and walked with Lily giggling " I am coming Lily geez " She said walking with her laughing as she saw some guy who she could've swore glanced at her she shrugged and walked with Lily to class 

James looked at the class door he saw lily walk by and went around some kids hiding as he glanced over at her once she went in class he slipped in then took a seat sighing as he blocked out loud conversations

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(GTG sorry be back on tomorow)

Love Never Fails-

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

Watcha Watching? (2013)

The Box Pt.2

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

latest videos