Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime :) & evem01 (PRIVATE RP!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
{ Okay xD }

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly rolled her eyes and gave Monica a quick hug "you know the rules i have to sit in the back while you sit in the front....ill see you after class okay?" Lilly hurried and sat in the very back she ducked as a paperball flew past her head. Drake walked in the halls looking fkr his first class but sadly he didnt have the same class as Monica and Lilly he walked into the gym and smirked to himself

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica looked at the door and sighed then her teacher looked at her and smiled " Monica can you bring this to your gym teacher and you have to make up for that class that you missed a couple of days ago if your done with your work you can go and make up the class okay?" The teacher asked Monica smiled and nodded as she went to the locker room changed into the red shorts and white shirt then went to gym with the latter than handed to the gym teacher

James I looked over at Lily then smiled as I turned around then finished doing my work as I slid my headphones in my ears and continued working 

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly's jaw droped seeing Monica leave she ditched me!!! with all these...these idiots!! Lilly thought sighing she looked ahead and at the back of James's head he had headphones in his ears she sighed and got back to her work

Drake was kinda surprised seeing Monica but he smiled he walked up to her still smiling his eyes playful "well well well what are you doing in here?"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled at him and turned " Oh hey I am here to make up for the previous gym class I missed it last Friday so looks like we will be having class together today " She says as she waved " I will be right back I have to give this to the teacher " she said skipping off

James smirked as he felt Lily glance at him for a mean second he turned and called her name and smiled at her " You can sit over here if you are lonely or anything " he said smiling warmly at her

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
James rolled his eyes watching her walk off he smirked wondering what she tasted like hhhmm i think she'll taste like cupcakes he thought to himself he crossed him arms watching Monica his eyes narrowing slightly

Lilly blushed slightly but shook her head "no thank you im fine..but i really appreate the offer" she said quietly so nobody could hear Lilly could feel herself being watched she looked around and saw girls with surprised faces Lilly looked at James again "im sorry but no im fine here" she said

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and skipped back over " Hey I am back wanna help me with my gymnastics?" She asked smiling as she pulled him up giggling cutely " I promise it won't take long I pinkie swear so will you help me?" She asked looking at him

James smiled and turned back around " Oh it's quiet alright your fine it I nothing to be sorry about" he said grinning at her then laying down on his desk 

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake smiled "of course i'll help you i have nothing better to do" he said as the went over to the balance beam "so what do you want me to do?" he hand his hands in his pockets

Lilly nodded still blushing slightly leaving a pink in her cheeks she sighed and brushed some hair out of her face as she went back to #### ##### ####### finished and the rest of the time she watched the clock tick toc

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled " I can do everything except a steady hand stand I need to help when I bend down to flip over I  need you to put you to hold my legs for me okay?" She asked looking at him smiling brightly

James got up and grabbed his backpack walking out of the class a second before the bell rings the girls gasped and followed out the class but they lost him as he blended with the crowd of fellow teens

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake grinned "alright" he said he held his arms out waiting for Monica to get ready "you ready?" he asked his eyes playful his smile showed his teeth

Lilly sighed and walked through the mob of girls that were walking looking around for James she looked around for her locker finally finding it she put her books in her locker and pulled out the ones she needed for her next class

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whats your favorite game?

awnser the question the person above you asks

last one to say "IM A SHOE" wins!!!

The Alphabet Game-moved

The Alphabet Game-moved

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos