Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime :) & evem01 (PRIVATE RP!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled an nodded as she did the flip perfectly but started to tip " Can you catch them now?" She asked smiling at him upside down

James saw Lily she leaned against the closest locker next to her " Hey can you help me to the next class please?" He asked with a serious look on his face

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake nodded and quickly held her legs up before she fell he couldnt let her fall "is this better?" he asked smiling back at her

Lilly looked at James and with a confused look "....um....sure..but why do you come to me? you bearly know me..why dont you go ask help from one of your admirers?" she asked looking around

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and giggled a bit then started walking on her hands leaving his hands and then bending my arms as I jumped up in the air then landed to my feet " Okay now I can do everything now thank you!" 

James I grin and go close to her ear " I don't like then  they follow me am it's really annoying and you seem pretty cool and not so crazy as them so will you please help me?" He asked looking at her smiling warmly

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly rolled her eyes backing away from him feeling alittle uncomfortable "yeah they only follow you because your a teenage heart throb and besides im not cool..im a nobody..and i dont want the attention or the angry girls gossoping about me in the bathrooms i bet they're already doing that now..but im sorry..i-i dont think i can help you" she walked past James and down the hall

Drake smiled "well im glad everybody wants a girl who's flexible" he whispered the last part walked close to her grinning "you know...i think your cool..and i'd like to hang out with you..how about i not sit with the jocks and i sit with you instead at lunch today"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and nodded " That would be wonderful and does those people who like flexible girls happen to be you?" She asked teasing him blushing a bit 

James laugh and walked after her " What is your problem with me am I that intolerable that you don't want to even help me?" He asked hoping she didn't hate him

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake shruged "maybe i didnt start liking ########## today" he smirked his hands in his pockets Drake grinned "you know... to be honest..i've been watching you" he said clamly

Lilly shook her head "it's not that...it's just..." she trailed off and sighed "maybe you should ask somwone else for help ..i have alot of problems and i dont want to bring them out on you or for you to tell the whole school it's happened to me before believe ot or not i trusted someone like you..and she.....used me..and im not letting it happen again so please..go ask someone else" she walked faster

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica giggled blushing a bit " I um already knew that in the hall earlier I knew you looked at me but just thought I was seeing things but I was pretty certain I saw you.," she said nudging his shoulder giggling a bit 

James sighed and stopped in front of her " please I am begging you last time they caught me my clothes were in shreds please help me?!"

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake smirked "well i couldnt help it..you are hard to not look at you know i wonder why you dont sit at the popular table" he said brushing a peice of hair out of her face

Lilly  backed away "who?....who caught you?" she whispered holding her backpack close to her chest

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica blushed and looked up at him " I don't sit over their because they all make fun of people and the idiot guys always ask me out over there so I just sit with my best friend Lily she is awesome and really fun!" She said smiling at him with her hazel eyes 

James sighed " When I was walking home those girls followed me and there wa a big group of them as soon as I got a block from my house they ran and attacked me ripping my clothes and stuff I can't take all that attention from those crazies!" He whispered

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly had to cover her mouth and look away to keep from busting out laughing "well...maybe they wanted all the James they could get" she said from under her mouth smiling widely "and besides thats not my fault your the one with the looks..and besides do you have any idea what those girls will do to me in jealousy i've seen what they can do" Lilly shook her head "it's not pretty"

Drake nodded "i bet she is" to you maybe all everyone sees her as is a nobody..a bookworm...in the real world she doesnt even exist he thought he Drake's smile faded as she said that "do you think of me like that..cause from what im seeing you could easly be popular you know"

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

A person at school ya hate at school.

latest videos