Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime :) & evem01 (PRIVATE RP!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and shrugged " we'll you are really handsome but no I don't consider you like that " she said grinning widely as I walked around and inspected his clothes and his hair then I stoppe looking at his face " So your in my class next period right?" She asked 

James sighed and nodded looking at her " I am sorry I bothered you I guess I should leave you alone now.." He said looking sad as he slowly turned away from her

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake shruged "we do have alot of the same classes together" he said sticking his hands in his pockets watching her "but yeah..we have next period together..i believe it is Biology..the reproduction of humans" he smirked looking ito her hazel eyes playfully

Lilly watched James turn away she sighed suddenly feeling bad "W-wait" she held her books close as Lilly looked around girls were watching in total shock and anger she then looked back at James "fine..i'll help you..it wouldnt be right to let you be attacked by a mob of girls atleast getting me attacked is better of what you've been through"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and blushed clearing her throat " Wanna go get a soda?" She asked looking down as she blushed a little more deeply 

James smiled and hugged her " Thank you oh thank you so much I swear if they come after you I will stick up for you and distract them okay?" He said smiling at her

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake looked at his watch and smiled at Monica "sure..we have a good five minutes left before the bell rings" he smirked Drake smirked and started walking for the door he turned back to look at Monica "well come on" he smiled

Lilly pushed James away feeling heat come to her cheeks "uh...dont do that again...ever" she said looking around "so..uh whats your next class?" she asked a blush comming to her cheeks

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled following him then took his hand " Okay so what are you getting to drink and don't say soda I mean a specific type soda " she said smiling up at him as the walked toward the vending machine

James looked at her and sighed " I have all the same classes as you whatever class you have I have I never keep track, as why can't I ever hug you and why are you blushing?" He asked her pouting a bit

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake looked at Monica and their hands "um....i dont know..Sprite.." your blood sweetheart..your blood he thought and to Drake's surprise he kinda liked holding Monica's hand he smiled at her "you know...your very pretty" he said atlast

Lilly looked away "no reason..and besides thats non of your buisness of why im blushing..but you can never hug me because number one i bearly know you..two thats onlys what couples or best friends do and your neither of those and tree im not getting in trouble" she finished looking at him

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and walked to the machine " Okay I will pay for yours and mine then later in class we will drink them okay unless you want a drink now?" She asked about the soda looking at him smiling cutely as she blushed looking down at her hands

James I looked at her and grinned " Oh but I believe you are totally worth getting in trouble over your pretty cute and your adorable when you blush but one day I will earn your friendship or heart and get that hug.." He said in a charming dreamy tone 

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake nodded happyly "no of course i'll drink it with you in class...if you dont mind but next time i buy the sodas" he said giving her a look "and dont you say no i gentlmen always pays for a girl so i believe your not going to be paying for your lunches for a long time sweetheart" he said giving her some money "for the machines" he said

Lilly rolled her eyes "your starting to creep me out" she blushed deeply "i-uh..come on we can make it to class earily if we hurry" she said walking in the direction of their next class English she looked back ay James "come on before your mob comes to you they can sense fear" she joked

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and took the money putting it in the machines " I swear I will totally pay you back for this like I mean in money of course." She said feeling stupid " So um who are you going to the dance with?" She asked while waiting for the soda 

James laughed softly then hurried along behind her not being noticed by the other girlsWhat a beauty she is I wonder why she is rejecting me so but if she didn't I guess this wouldn't be what I love and that is a challenge he thought to him self still following her

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake rolled his eyes "your not paying me back cause i wont take it im just warning you know so you dont waste your time later...and the dance" he thought for a moment "at the moment im going with nobody...but there my be a certain girl i have in mind asking"

Lilly walked into the class room and looked around the room was completely empty except for the teacher writing things on the board for her next class she glanced at Lilly and James as they walked through the door Lilly sat in the back of the classroom as far away from students as possible

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What is your favorite planet?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

BDAY

latest videos