Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime :) & evem01 (PRIVATE RP!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica laughed and looked at Lily " Sorry lily " she said as she kissed Drake again one last time " Okay let's wait "

James looked at her and kissed her again then laughed " Love you lily " he said hugging her tightly  

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly rolled her eyes "yeah..alright...but i dont want to see you guys get all romantic before your wedding" she giggled leaning onto James' chest more "i love you more" she whispered to him so only he could hear

Drake rolled his eyes "just turn your head then you wont have to see us...and if you dont feel like hearin us cover your ears" he laughed pulling Monica as close as he could

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica blushed and kissed Drake then nibbled on his neck " Come on let's wait till we get home I don't want to make them uncomfortable in their own cabin " she said kissing his neck as she pulled away and kissed his lips one more time 

James looked at Lily ignoring Drake and Monica as he tilted his head down so he could kiss her not caring what Drake or Monica said 

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake made a pouty face "oh alright  if you say so" he grinned kissing her back he put his arms around her waist bringing her against his chest he rocked her "i love you...i love you ...i love you"

Lilly kissing him back she ran a hand through his hair the onther hand on his chest "you are my everything" she whispered against his lips

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and kissed him again holding him then I brought my face back to his chest " I love you too baby " she said as she traced patterns over his chest with her finger then she kissed it " I love you too "

James smiled and kissed her one last time before whispering the words " Your my life Lily and I love you so much more than you'd ever know "

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake smiled "you ready to go?"he asked "or do you want to stay here with Lilly some more?" i asked still smiling running a hand through her hair kissing her head

Lilly looked away if she were human she would have blushed deep red "...th-thats...so.....romantic" i whisperd the last word i kissed James roughtly now that they were vampires she didnt need to worry about hurting each other

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica looked at him with a grin " Uh lily we are gonna go..lets just leave they are preoccupied " she said as stood up and pulled him out the door " Come babe can you carry me again?" She asked holding out her arms

James smiled and kissed her passionately " I love you so so much " he said kissing her as roughly as she did to him 

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake almost laughed outloud but he didnt want to interupt Lilly or James he picked up Monica holding her close they left quietly then they were running, running through the forest all the trees were a blur he loved running it felt amazing

Lilly smiled and pulled away pulling him towards the bedroom she smiled putting his arms around her waist "now we can kiss again" she giggled

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and held onto him tightly " I love you baby!" She shouted into the night as he ran with her back to the house " I love you so much Drake!" She said as she kissed his neck 

James smiled and looked at her " Well someone has become a little pushy..# He said as he pushed her onto the bed " It's a hot look on you lily " he said smiling at her as bent down and kissed her again

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake laughed it sounded so carefree like there was no bad in the world like they had nothing to worry about....well why would they? him and Monica had nothing to worry about they they were engaged living happily as vampires i've found my soul-mate....Monica is my soul-mate he thought a large smile comming to his face just knowing it even thinking it made him want to dance with joy "i love you too!" he told her over the rush of the wind Drake kissed her back but on the lips he knew these woods from the insede out he didnt worry about hitting any trees

Lilly smiled she put her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her "oh shush you" she said kissing him with all the force she could muster they're bodies pressed close together "your mine...always and forever..." she moaned

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Frozen or Malificent?

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Frozen or Malificent?

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos