Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime :) & evem01 (PRIVATE RP!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica kissed him back forcefully and roughly moaning softly against his lips " I...love you so much Drake oh my god you have no idea " she said holding him tightly as she continued to kiss him deeply I am so glad I met Drake I believe that we were destined to be together 

James smiled down at her as they kissed each other he pulls away looking at her for a short moment then returning to kissing her Man, this girl is driving me crazy she is so beautiful and perfect  he thought kissing her more forcefully as he tangled his fingers in her hair

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake smiled it was they're own secret smile for Monica "oh...maybe i do..." he slowed down to a stop in his room he set her on the bed "Monica...do you believe in soul-mates?" he asked no caring if she said yes or no because he did and he beileved they were soul-mates

Lilly moaned taking his ##### ## trying to do the same with her but they were so close together that she couldnt "oh...James...i love you" she whispered running her hands through his soft hair

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica looked at him and smiled then smiled he talked as if he knew exactly what she was thinking about as I nodded my head I asked him the same question " Do you believe that we are soul mates Drake huh?" 

James smiled and looked at her laughing a bit " That feels nice Lily but you know I love the feeling of your lips on mine better " he said as he kissed her hungrily grinning against her lips

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake smiled "yes...and i believe that..your my soulmate" he grinned he sat on the bed beside her Drake laid on his back and pulled Monica onto his chest letting her curl up there "i love you forever and ever" he whispered

Lilly smiled she loved James and put her arms around his neck she broke their kiss "James?" she asked "how come you lied to me?" she asked a hurt expression on her face

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and believed him 100% and she loved how honest Drake was it was a good trait " I love you baby I love you way more then you love me because I just do and nothing will convince me otherwise " she said teasing him

James looked at her and frowned thinking " W-Wait about what I don't know what your talking about " he said as he sat up an looked at her with confusion  

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake smiled he loved it when she said things like that "i feel the same way about you.....without you..i see no reason in living.." he said quietly "i've been looking for you for years...." he said quietly smiling

Lilly pushed James away "i cant beileve i was so stupid...like there's humans here...why did you lie to me?!.." she was getting angry at James how dare he lie to her!! she growled and stood she marched out the room without saying a word slamming the front door

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled and laid on his chest running her hand up and down tracing squiggly lines trying to tickle him " If that were true how did you live without me when you went home after we....you know ?" She asked kissing his cheek lightly

James looked at her leave and sighed running after her he growled hand pulled her against the wall holding her there tightly " Listen to me and don't forget my words lily you tried to attack a little boy! Someone's baby boy how would you feel if I were human and someone attacked me out of no where huh tell me that's why I stopped you!" He yelled

1 2 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What are you wearing right now?

where did u find kidzworld

Crushes

Crushes

latest videos