Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime :) & evem01 (PRIVATE RP!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica came out with different clothes in this time she was wearing a short pink skirt with a white tank that had red lips on the front " I hate this shirt but I lost my other back up clothes I must look horrible huh?" She asked twirling 

James walked up to lily and smiled " They won't bother you anymore so don't worry.." He said slipping away to the girls table

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake smiled watching her twirl "no you look adorible" he said smiling he took her arm gently "now come on dont you normally sit with Lilly at lunch..she must be waiting for you" he said leading her towards the door leading to the gym he still hand his hand around her

Lilly smiled slightly watching James walk away hhmm..James should have started talking with me sooner.... i think i could get used to having him around....maybe she thought to herself Lilly went in line and got her tray paying for it she sat down at the table she and Monica normally sat at

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica blushed and looked at him " You really think I look adorable Drake?" She asked blushing as they got to the lunch line as she looked at him with a shimmer of embarrassment went across her face

James looked back at her and smiled then he stepped over to the table and sat down with all te girls as he promised earlier " Do you want my lunch James?!" The swirls asked him he chuckled and took one of them 

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake smirked and nodded "yes in what your wearing but in the truth of it all i thik your very very Very pretty" he said truly meaning it Drake paid for Monica's food but didnt get his own he never did anyways he wasnt hungry at the moment "i like it when you blush" he said smiling

Lilly glanced at James surrounded by all those girls and almost felt sad of course...when it came to lunch he'll always sit by the pretty girls or his other friends and tell them how gullible i am...why am i so stupid?....why am i even thinking about him?!..oh God! im getting the the sickness!!!!! Lilly thought in horror

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica smiled at him blushing even more " Well I blush a lot so I am glad you like it!" She said holding into his arm " I will share my lunch with you okay I am not that hungry " she said even though she was but she wanted to share 

James looked down feeling bored and sad everyone could see the expression on his face except for those obsessed girls he looked over at Lily wishing he could sit there but he couldn't not if he wanted to keep her safe Lilly my love what will it take to get your interest? he asked himself

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake shook his head "no you eat im fine" he smiled "but thanks for the offer" he said holding her tray he sat her down in one of the chairs at the table that Lilly was sitting with he smiled and set the tray down infront of a chair and pulled out the chair for her "sit" he said still smiling

Lilly's jaw droped "um...Monica" she said quietly "who's this..i never knew you had a...uh boyfriend you better have a good reason for not telling me missy" she said this time in a normal tone Lilly crossed her arms giving Monica a look

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica looked at Lily and blushed deeply as she looked at Drake " U-Um  he isn't my boyfriend Lily please don't jump to accusations " She said looking down  blushing even more " I....uh this is Drake he helped me in gym and he is in my class Drake you know Monica..#

James looked at lily then at the girls he stood up and walked out of the cafeteria waving to the girls so they wouldn't get mad I chuckled to myself as I was out into the I never knew that Lily was so protective if her friend #######

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake smiled at Lilly "hi Lilly but what Monica didnt tell you is that i was taking her to the dance" he smirked at Monica "i just havent told her yet you know" he grinned seeing Monica blushing he stroked her neck softly then brought his hand up to her cheek

Lilly stared at Monica and Drake in horror i covered my eyes with one hand then using the other to hold it out between "Ew keep it rated-G please i think im going to be sick if you keep being all mushy with each other!" Lilly made a face showing disgust

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica looked at him and blushed even more " R-Really?!" She asked smiling at him as she sat down and put her arms out and hugged him 

James I looked down at my phone as He sat in the hall with his head phones in his ears He out on a song it reminded him of Lily he smiled and turned it up

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake chuckled "of course who do you think i was hinting at when we were talking about it at the soda machines before biology" he smirked stroking her hair Drake liked the feel of holding Monica he hadnt done that in such a long time

Lilly stood up from the table "Monica you need to stop right now at this point of the day im tired of boys and watching you do this is scaring me"

Drake smiled at Lilly "oh yeah i saw you and James...how was it?"

Lilly glared at Drake "dont ask"

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

where did u find kidzworld

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

School time

School time

Mods vs users!

how to know what a true friend is

latest videos