Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime :) & evem01 (PRIVATE RP!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica looked at Lily and blushed " Oh little missy looks like you forgot to inform me about your little fling and anyway didn't you notice him he was looking at you and he looked sad maybe he wanted some lily loving.. " she says trailing her words as she kissed Drakes cheek then hugged him again 

James I sighed How can I get her to go to prom with me if I can then maybe just maybe She will like me as much as I like her He shrugged and stood up walking towards the water fountain and pushing the button 

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly glared at Monica "it's nothing and he didnt want Lilly loving thank you very much and you know how i am with guys i've never had a boyfriend and you know it and besides maybe he was looking sad because he was walking with me"

Drake smiled but rolled his eyes at Lilly and smirked at her "oh well..maybe me and Monica should go and ask him..if you dont mind" he grinned at Monica "lets do it..wait isnt James your brother?"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica looked at him then at Lily " W-well kinda he is my cousins his parents were killed in a crash a couple of weeks ago so he lives with us and now my parents are like his so whenever he talks about his parents he means my mom and dad " she said feeling bad she said it she really diddnt want to tell them 

James I walked back into the Cafeteria with a boost if confidence he walked straight up to Liky and cleared his throat " Uh lily can I talk to you in private?" He asked looking at her seriously but nervously  

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake looked at Lilly, Monica then at James he glared a warning at him already knowing he was a vampire he smiled at Monica and kissed her softly on the lips "there now we have that settled" he smirked

Lilly went pale slightly she looked around "oh um...er....okay" she said walking to him and following James out of the cafeteria wondering where he was taking her "um..James where are we going?"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica saw them leave and she kissed Drake on the lips softly again " Y-yes we did so.. What do you want me to wear to the dance?" She asked rubbing her thumb over his cheek blushing slightly 

James Smiled at her and stopped in front of the door of the cafeteria " I um I wanted to tell you...I mean I wanted to ask you if you would like to go to the dance with me and before you say no I want you to know in doing this because I really like you " he said flustered 

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake smiled holding Monica close by the her waist "oh i dont care i already know you'll look beautiful in any dress so i dont mind what you wear sweetheart" he said smiling charmingly he rubbed her lower back with his thumb

Lilly went completely pale she backed away slowly like James was some kind of wild animal "i uh....i .." she couldnt think of the right things to say "i wasnt planing on going" Lilly blurted and she was telling the truth anyways it wasnt a yes or a no but atleast it cave her time to think

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica blushed and smiled at him " Do you know James?" She asked looking at him smiling as she ruffled his hair up cutely 

James looked at her then the floor with a disappointed look " Uh... I gotta go bye!" He said as he ran swiftly down the hallway What kind of dumb vampire gets flustered like that?! I thought smacking my forehead

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(GTG Sorry!)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
( It's okay bye!!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake made a face "of course i do he's one of the most popular kids here" he said smirking at Monica "how do i look?" he asked ruffling her hair

Lilly was wide eyed she had no idea of what just happened and looked back at James as he quickly walked off and dissapeared down the hall in the crowd of kids i put a hand to my cheek feeling myself blush i tried to hide it he's the first boy to ever ask me to something Monica is going to kill me for not saying yes

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

How do you do a cartwheel???!!!

FAVORITES

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos