Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime :) & evem01 (PRIVATE RP!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica laughed and ruffled it up some more " You look like you rolled out of bed and just came to school!" She says laughing a bit kissing his cheek softly 

James smack himself in the forehead Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! She mush think your an idiot a rude retarted idiot!  I sigh and go to my locker to get my stuff 

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake rolled his eyes "you remind me of a cave women" he joked "it's a good look for you" he grinned just then the bell rang for the last classes he smirked "so will i get to see you after school? or no?" he made a pouty face

Lilly jumped hearing the bell she hurred to her locker and pulled out her last books and winced "Biology" she muttered darkly "i dont want to hear about how babies are born i just like playing with them when they get fat and cuddling them i dont want to hear about how there made" i sighed and walked to class

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica looked at him and kissed him again on the lips this time then pulled away " Okay but I am cheering at the football game so why don't you come or are you on the team?" She asked getting off him 

James Looked over and saw Lily hoping she would avoid him and reject him not talking to him or shooting a glance he out his head down and sighed

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake shook his head laughing "no sweetheart im not on the team but i wouldnt mind going and watching you if thats what you want" he smiled tossing her tray away walking with her to class his arm around her waist

Lilly glanced and saw James she looked away quickly not wanting to be seen looking at him Lilly looked away and at the front of the class she sat beside him because that was the only lab table left with an empty seat surprising Lilly

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica blushed and looked at him " Yeah I really want you to come and see me at my game but I must warn you it might be awkward for you.....because my ex boyfriend Tom will be there and he I'm sorta gets excited after games if you know what I mean and he tries to leave with me so don't get worked up oka?" She asked

James closed his eyes releasing a deep breath he looked over at her and immediately rushed out of the room not wanting to talk or listen to anything she had to at he was two embarrassed to even face her let alone talk to he 

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake nodded "it's alright i'll only break his nose if he tried to do it again" he smiled nodding to himself "yeah...i kinda like that idea" he mumered to himself he looked back at Monica "trust me he wont bother you anymore i promise"

Lilly looked at James surprised she felt hurt Lilly kinda thought James would be a true friend though Lilly wiped her eyes before tears could fall but that didnt help Lilly hurried out of the room and pulled out her phone calling Monica even though it was school

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica looked at him smiling as she giggled softly " Your hilarious Drake!" She squealed her cheeks filling with color " You should try out for the football team really your hot and toned nod if you do we could see more of each other what do you think?!" She said grinning

James looked at her and hug her " I am sorry I was being a jerk I was just hurt and I thought you thought I was a idiot I am so sorry please forgive me Lily please?" He said sounding as though he was crying 

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake laughed at this "naw i'd rather not be surrounded by abunch of other cheerleaders...but i may think about it..but i was being surious about breaking Tom's nose if he tried walking off with you" he said

Lilly started crying even though she didnt want to "your..the first boy..to ask me..to do something with them...Monica has tried...helping me but it doesnt help...you cornered me..i didnt know what to do" Lilly gasped falling to her knees she dug around in her bag panicking she got on her hands and knees breathing hard "pills..my iron pills"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica blushed and held him for a while then put him against the wall " Why would you do that to him not that I care but I don't want you to get hurt because I would jump in fight for you and he would probably punch me but it would be worth it for you " she said blushing a bit more 

James I grabbed her purse and pulled out her purse " Here you go I will get some water!" He ran and got a unopened bottle out of his back pack and opened it handing it to her 

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake made a face of disaprovel "sweetheart..im not going to have some guy touching on you and no you wouldnt fight for me honey i cant fend for meself thank you very much you'll just have to see later tonight and by then he'd be too scared to even look at you trust me im alot stronger then you average football player"

Lilly swallowed the pilled and chugged the water down she closed her eyes and breathed for a moment then opening them she looked at James "dont hug me ever again..you understand?" she asked givivng him a look Lilly stood "thank you..if Monica looks for me tell her i left earily" she said walking past James and hurried to get her stuff

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What song is stuck in your head?

HOW LONG U BEEN ON KIDZWORLD

The Outcast - Ch. 3

what kind of phone do you have??

latest videos