Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime :) & evem01 (PRIVATE RP!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica looked at him and blushed finally looking him in his eyes " You are perfect I swear to god why are you so perfect?!" She asked laying her head on his chest blushing not believing she said that 

James looked at her leave and couldn't believe she just took off like that he sighed and grabbed his stuff then told some girl to tell Monica that he left and won't be coming back for a while then he left school 

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake laughed "i dont know maybe only you see me like that" he grinned "but no sweetheart im not perfect there must be something wrong with you" he teased stroking her hair "we should skip class more often...i like this"

Lilly hurried down the side walk her backpack slung over her shoulder and her purse stuffed inside the wind blew Lilly's hair around making it look like it was just floating around Lilly ignored all this and went to her house she didnt live far from Monica maybe 4 blocks down

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica walked away pulling him to the stage in the gym " Wanna hear me sing?" She asked him smiling she looked through the disks and only say the song Beautiful by Christina Aguilara she showed it " wanna hear me sing this?"

James walked to his house and plopped on his bed and shoved headphones over his head and blasted the music it was so loud it blocked out all he his thought and that's exactly what he hoped it would do

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake shrugged sitting down on the edge of the stage "i dont care what you sing sweetheart" he said crossing his arms to get comfortable "and even if you dont sing well if anybody decides to make fun of you they'll have to hear about it from me...but im sure you sing good so im not worried" he smirked

Lilly walked inside the house was empty she sighed remembering that her mother was at work today and wouldnt be ########## 11:30 tonight Lilly sighed sitting on the couch she needed to rest she needed to think what would happen if i said yes?...it would be my first prom...but what if it's a trick and he doesnt even show up?..no..he seemed way too sorry about what happened eariler...UGH..she thought to herself Lilly went up to her room and looked in her closet no dresses..hhmmm i've never been dress shopping i wonder what mom would think? Lilly sat on her bed

(u know i've never had my characters with parents normally all my characters are orphains)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica started singing like An angel looking down at Drake blushing a bit she finally finished and climbed down " H-How was I??" She asked whipping her hair out of her eyes smiling at him she hoped he liked the song because she chose it for him because it was a nice song and she sing it the best

James Layed down in his bed thinking of Lily wondering why she just shot him down like that he decided that he would stay home until after prom he nodded and smiled as he continued listening to music

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake's eyebrows shot up completely surprised "that was great i really didnt expect you to sound that good" he said sitting up he ran a hand threw his hair she's making it harder for me.....man i'll never be able to feed off her if she keeps this up he thought Drake smiled at Monica "i loved it..." he grinned kissing her the bell rang to go home he smiled down at her

Lilly bit her lip she had walked away from her closet and was now pacing the room "i should call Monica...see what she thinks...see if James is such as nice of a guy as he looks" she said to herslef Lilly picked up her phone and called    ######## #######  phone     was     ringing

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica kissed him back smiling at Drake as the bell rang then she felt something vibrate she pulled out her phone and answered " H-hello?"

James did his homework from previous classes then sighed sitting down on his bed still listening to his music 

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly didnt mean to sound panicked but she did "Monica it's me Lilly...i need help...im in trouble and i dont know what to do....please help me it's about James" she still sounded panicked Lilly held the phone close to her ear biting her lip

Drake grinned looked at Monica he led her to her locker and got her stuff then his he walked her outside the school while Monica was still talking to Lilly

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica laughed and smiled " What about him he is sweet cute cool and stuff so why don't you stop talking to me and talk to him after prom or at his house he stormed off saying he wasn't coming back until after prom for some reason "

James sighed and finally finished his homework I really wanna get to know her now I don't want to just feed off her anymore... He thinks sighing to himself

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly looked down "Monica...he asked me to prom...and you know how i am with boys he was the first one..and he cornered me i-i told him i wasnt planing on going..and then i started thinking about it...i need help!! you know more about boys then me..." Lilly said waiting for Monica to start screaming at her for turning James down

Drake rolled his eyes hearing part of the convesation so James is really after Lilly...i wonder how that turns out he smirked he looked at Monica

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat

Rate the signature above you!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What is behind you?

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

latest videos