Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Here we go!

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Oz Blossoms

Looks: Kyo

Bio: Oz is from a highly respected clan but Oz does not want to be the the head of the Cherry Blossom clan, His mother died when he was at a young  age. But he signed up without his fathers permition to go into the war.

Are you in the war?: Yes but I am signing up..

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Name: Ichiro (Chii)

Looks:

Bio: Was abused as a child by his father and killed both of his parents at 12. Went to jail and got released at age 18. Became a foster child with a foster mother named Rose. Has two friends and  mostly takes time to study or read. Is not too much of a social butterfly. May seem cold but will cherish his loved ones to his heart. Is part of the Cherry Blossom clan. Was sent to the war by a letter.

"Will you be okay?" "If I come back safely, then I will have accomplished something at least."

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{Would you like me to start?}

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
 Yes please LOL

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz sat high up in a cherry blossom tree in the back yard in the stone garden carving into the branch with a small knife seeming in his own little world as the maids shouted for him to get down but after a couple seconds got fed up and walked back in the house. Oz was only up there since his father had yelled at him for finding out he signed up in the war..

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro was sitting in his bed room as he flipped through pages of a novel, listening to Rose vaccuuming the downstairs living room. He shut his book as he walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. Rose stopped vaccuuming. "You okay, sweety?" Ichiro ignored Rose for a few seconds as he grabbed a cup from the cabinet. "I'm fine," He finally said after he poured himself a glass of water. He began to go back upstairs but Rose had stopped him. She held his hand tightly. "Look, I know it's hard, but it'll be alright." She spoke in a calming voice. Ichiro looked down as he let go of Rose's hand and continued up the stairs...

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz`s father had called for Rose and for her son since he need to speak with them both
he had sent a scroll that would be there any moment that said "Dear Rose, I am needing your son to come to the Head house and watch my first oldest son and make sure he will not go into the war, he has been sneaking around and I can only think of having your boy guard him since mine can be stubborn.. I`m begging I do not want my son going anywhere he is to be the head leader after I pass on" Then there was the seal in red ink..

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Rose had stared at the scroll and finally sighed. She walked upstairs and knocked on Ichiro's door. "Ichiro, there's something for you..." She began as Ichiro opened the door. Ichiro rolled his eyes. "What is it?" Ichiro replied. "Here" Rose gave the scroll to Ichiro for him to read. He read it to himself  and then became wide-eyed. "What?! 'guard him'?" Ichiro could not believe his eyes.  "Please, just this once.." Rose said in a quiet voice. "But what about my enrollment?" Ichiro questioned. "I'm sure the head leader has an idea at mind. I'm begging you, Ichiro!" Ichiro sighed deeply and threw the scroll on th bed. "Fine" He rushed downstairs, in a not so very happy mood.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz notice a guy his age enter the garden no looking in happy mood and seeming like he spoke with his father, but looked daway craving the wood again as his kimono mixed in with the colors of the cherry blossoms.
His father had told Ichiro that he would let him go into the army no strings attacted and he would be paid in full if he watched Oz for a year and also said he was hiding in the garden.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

name an animal that starts with a c

Last one to say cupcake wins!

let me live

name an animal that starts with a c

latest videos