Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro had looked around the garden. Although he was unhappy at the moment, he enjoyed walking through the garden. It was like walking through Heaven. Pretty soon, he had spotted Oz hiding. He sighed as he walked near him. "You must be Oz, right?" He stared at the kimono Oz was making. No strings attached, huh? Ichiro had thought to himself. This all had better be worth it in the end. This guy owes me a year of army.... 

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz looked down from the tree seeing the guy "Yes, but who are you?" He asked while stepping down from the branches wondering what his father was up to now...He tilted his head slightly "He hired you..to keep me from going in the war didn`t he?" He asked in a rather gloomy tone wanting to just plain leave now..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
"You are a bright child" Ichiro teased. "I'm Ichiro. I sometimes go by Chii but please do not call me that unless I am in a good mood. As you can tell, I'm not in the mood. I'm more annoyed than you right now, so we'll get along just fine" He said in the most uninterested voice.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smirked "I see we can agree on one think..we both want to go away from what is here" He said while looking to Chii seeming rather different then all the people in the large house since he seemed more wild. Oz chuckled slightly sticking the knife into # #### in the tree to hide it.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro had slightly laughed but it was under his breath. Ichiro had shivered a bit. "Hey, can we go inside? It's getting a little chilly for me." He said as he exaggerated by rubbing his arms with his hands. Ichiro looked at Oz for a while, then pushed him slightly. "Let's go." He said, looking around the garden.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz nodded slightly "Ugh,Alright" He said while seeing his father walk down the hall  as they walked in glaring at Oz....Oz would only bow his head not making eye contact. His father was a powerful man and would time to time slap Oz if he got something wrong or was disrepectful..

Grief"

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro bowed to Oz's father and continued with Oz down the hall. Ichiro, although he wanted to question Oz, did not say a word and followed Oz to his room. When they entered the room, Ichiro sighed and immediately fell on to Oz's bed, cuddled up in a bundle. "I'm tired..." He yawned while covering his mouth.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz chuckled while sitting on the floor playing with wooden carved lotus chips, he stacked them high slightly bored then looked to Ichiro "Did you sleep at all..?" He asked then went back to stacking them one by one. The winds blew rough on the trees as it began to rain #### ## the large house but Oz`s window was open as if he wanted it open.

Grief"

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro sat up. "What's that? Oh, I sleep. But I sleep when I feel like it" Ichiro answered, laying back down. "Do you enjoy the rain?" Ichiro had asked while he had his eyes closed. Ichiro finally got up from the bed and sat near Oz. He slowly developed an interest -not towards Oz- but towards what Oz was interested in doing. Ichiro stared at Oz's purple hair.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz nodded saying "Yes..My mother would always keep the window open when it rained" He looked at Ichiro noticing he was staring at his hair "You know its rude to stare?" Oz chuckled while smiling lightly as he kept stacking the lotus chips.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

YEARBOOK QUOTE

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

How many friends do u have here?

How many friends do u have here?

latest videos