Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro began laughing til tears came out of his left eye. "Eh??! 'Miss'?? 'Little lady'? Oh my... Oz! When did you get this?" He tried asking but he couldn't because his laughter took over. "and I'm stubborn? Says who??!" He smiled brightly, tickling Oz's nose.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smirked "During the spring a month after you left!" He said laughing "He thinks i`m  a women hu?" He asked looking at Ichiro almost busting out laughing himself from seeing him crack up like that. "And yes you are stubborn!" He said chuckling.

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro gave a little smirk and then he pounced a hug onto Oz that was so strong that it knocked them both over like dominoes! "Says the little lady with the long hair..." Ichiro joked as he combed his fingers through Oz's hair and gave him a small kiss on the forehead.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled and  taking his chin and then kisses him gently since he had really really missed him
but wondered why he was so happy at the moment do I love him? He smirked knowing he did and also knew it was a dumb question.

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro closed his eyes and gently kissed Oz on the lips, his hand unvoluntarily touching Oz's neck and suddenly grabbing it. It wasn't long before Ichiro's lips had already made it to Oz's neck, kissing it slowly and softly. He wrapped his right arm around Oz so that he could hug and kiss him at the same time. "I love you..." Ichiro whispered into Oz's ear as he continued to kiss Oz on his lips.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled hugging him slightly as he kissed him and pulled away a little "I love you too Ichiro.." He said chuckling as he went back to kissing him rather deeply. He kept kissing him until he ran out of breath and had to pull away. He chuckled gently and hugged him snuggling into Ichiro`s chest.

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro pulled Oz closer to him into a hug as he gently stroked Oz's face. He smiled as he looked at Oz snuggling into his chest. He rubbed his hand up and down Oz's arm until his hand stopped on Oz's hand. He grabbed it and whispered to him, "Don't you ever leave me...Understand?" He wanted to make sure that Oz was his and only his by telling him this, even though it was already obvious that they would always be together.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled putting his forehead to Ichiro`s "I understand mr.Soldier" He teased happily as he pulled his cheeks lightly making his face look funny which made Oz burst out chuckling since he really never seen Ichiro have a serious face before so he was in hystarics!

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro chuckled along with Oz as he pulled Oz's hands away from his cheeks and gave him a kiss on the lips. "You must really love teasing with my face, don't you?" He asked while chuckling softly. He slid his arms through Oz's and pulled him in closer. He placed his chin onto Oz's shoulder and when he finally got the chance, he kissed his neck and smiled at Oz. "Well, I love teasing your neck!" Ichiro admitted as he rocked Oz's body side to side with him.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(I had an idea! What if a couple troop decide to attack the war head house (This house and they kidnap Oz! )

Oz smiled  as he blushed shyly "Ichiro your going to grow your hair back for me right?" He asked sheepishly as he pulled away looking at him looking rather innocent even though he was FAR from it. He chuckled playing with Ichiro`s hair.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What song is stuck in your head?

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

What song is stuck in your head?

Battle of the Sisters!!!

Battle of the Sisters!!!

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos