Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
(someone must die)

Ichiro smirked at Oz then gave a little wink and smiled. "Of course I will..." He answered as he gently grabbed his arm and played along with Oz. "Just promise me you won't cut your hair," He joked as he softly kissed him on the forehead.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled happily "Depends if it gets too long, I don`t want to trip over it" He said kissed Ichiro then pulled away sipping his tea that he had on the side table since he was in here earlier.
"So did you get hurt while you were out or just little cuts?" He asked a bit curious.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro laughed as he played with Oz's hair and then wrapped his arm around Oz's neck. "Like I told you, it's nothing. Just little cuts I got." He smiled and then kissed Oz lightly on the cheek. But as they were talking, they heard small footsteps and noises coming from outside the house. Ichiro was immediately suspicious and stood up quickly. Next thing he knew, a bullet shot through the window and Ichiro ducked with caution.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz quickly crawled onto the floor to not get shot and quickly tied up his hair  in a bun sighing "Oh course this happens when you just get home.." He muttered not liking the people outside
as he grabbed a couple top spinning them and they landed outside and pink foggish ##### came from them blinding the men.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro crawled over to his suitcase still low on the floor and quickly unzipped it to take out his sword. "I've missed you..." He smirked as he touched the tip of his sword with his finger. He crawled back over to the window and sat up under the sill. He looked at Oz and gave him an evil smirk as he gave him the "shhh" signal. He slowly pulled his sword out and braced himself and carefully listened to what was going on outside. Right on time, he stood up and stabbed one of the men that was about to break through, and he fell to the ground just like that!

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz stood slightly looking around, he quickly grabbed a couple lotus chips and they had blades pop out of them and he threw them at the men as they made their way inside tthe lotus blades cut into their necks. He grabbed Ichiro`s arm pulling him toward the garden but once they made it out their Oz was grabbed away by one of the bigger men.

Grief"

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro ran after the man with his short dagger kept in his pocket. He jumped onto a cardboard box and jumped into the air as he landed on the man and stabbed him in his eye and grabbed Oz. "Let's go!" He yelled as the man was shouting in pain holding his bloody eye. They ran off into the woods and hid for a while trying to catch their breath.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz had ran but once they stopped Oz fell back leaning on a tree huffing and puffing "This is really bad.." He said breathing heavy wondering what the heck just happened. "I think there may be a rat in the army, that told them where I was.." He said peeking at Ichiro.

Grief"

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro was trying to catch his breath as he was leaning against a tree sitting down. "Why can't they just leave....." He barely got the words to come out of his mouth. He rubbed his neck as he took in deep breaths. "We can't go back there for the time being. It's too dangerous" he stated as his heart rate began to slow down. "We'll have to hide somewhere until it's okay to go back." he said, wondering how long they'd have to be in hiding. 

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz stood up and took Ichiro`s hand smiling "Come on, follow me" He said calmly noticing that Ichiro had a cut on his cheek he took some mint leafs out of his pocket and took only one placing it on the cut "Don`t remove the leaf" He said as he lead him down an old trail there were broken statues and stone walls.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Crush

Crush

What if~

Chiken vs Pizza

what are you being for halloween?

50 posts today!

latest videos