Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro scoffed at Oz. "Whatever" He ignored Oz as he stared out the window. "I actually happen to like the rain, though" Ichiro had explained to Oz as he turned back to him and stared at his hair. "Your hair reminds me of one of my friends." Ichiro had explained as to why he kept staring at his hair.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"Where is your friend?" Oz asked while flicking the lotus chips all over the floor making them fall over onto the floor as he glanced at Ichiro wondering why he stared so much since he was starting to remind him of  a lizard..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
"My friend lives in the States" Ichiro explained. "He also had hair like yours, but it was shorter..." Ichiro tried to give Oz an image of his friend. "His name's Gil." Ichiro stared at the lotus chips long and hard, but he didn't know why he was staring at things so much today. Could it be he was fascinated? Or could it be that he's too shocked to believe he was ordered to watch over Oz? Whatever the reason, Ichiro just stared.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
As Ichiro was busy staring Oz quickly climbed out the window as he walked on top of the black shingels on the roof, it was still pouring and he had no shoes!
Oz smiled almost halfway to the wall but also his father did warn Ichiro Oz can run off at anytime
and yes he ment anytime..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro snapped back to reality and realized that Oz had wandered off. "What the?!" Ichiro exclaimed.  "Aish, that 5 year old!" Ichiro looked out the window and found Oz slipping a bit off from the roof. Oh crap.... Ichiro thought to himself. "Oz! OZ! Get over here!" Ichiro was angry but tried not to show it on the outside.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz turned around seeing Ichiro, he smiled waving to him and then kept walking getting closer to the stone wall even though his feet slipped he was still able to move but once he got to the wall he stopped and sat there as if waiting for Ichiro.

Grief"

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro was not in the mood. "OZ!" Ichiro yelled out to him. Ichiro did a backflip out the window and reached the ground, but slipped just slightly. "Oz! Get down here now!!!" Ichiro was frustrated as he was so helpless, he reached his arms out as if to catch him from below. "OZ!!!" Ichiro's faced turned red as the rain water dripped off from his hair. 

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled down at him "Chill you can hurt your voice doing that" He said as he jumped down only to be caught by Ichiro and he knew his father said he was going to be trouble well Oz promises it.
Oz stood back slightly looking at Ichiro looking more troublesome then usual.

Grief"

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro rubbed his forehead in frustration. He looked like he was ready to blow a steam. "Get back inside the house" Ichiro said with his teeth clenched while pointing towards the doorway. "Or else, you are dead." Ichiro warned Oz. He pushed Oz in front of him and continued their way inside. He was done with Oz.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz was just pushed by Ichiro inside although Oz did not say a word as he walked into his room again. Oz simply sat on the floor picking up the lotus chips and putting them in a draw that contained pictures and toys for children but he seemed as if he did not care if people were angry with him or not, Oz seemed rather lost in thought now which made the room have a dark silence.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Gaints

Michael Myers(from halloween) Or Jason Voo...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos