Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro looked at Oz as he was on the floor. "You are helpless..." Ichiro pointed at Oz. He walked past Oz as he sat on his bed, holding his head in his hands. He then got up to go to the bathroom and take a shower. After he was done and changed his clothes, he went downstairs to get a glass of water. He returned back to Oz's room, not making any eye contact...

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled lightly but wickedly "And you don`t know the meaning of fun" He snapped back
but after he saw Ichiro enter the room again Oz was playing with a couple tops and they all spun like crazy across the floor!

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro stopped in his footsteps, then leaned down to the floor and flicked some of the tops with his fingers. He got up and rolled his eyes as he sipped his water and sat on Oz's bed. "I don't need fun. I need sense." Ichiro said bluntly, taking another sip of water.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz sighed "You are a  difficult person you know that?" He said while spinning the tops that now covered the wooden floor but they all had a symbol on them each not the same as the other.
He smiled lightly laying on the floor watching the tops and how they spun.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro ignored #### words and placed his cup down on a coaster. He saw Oz's smile and turned away slowly. He didn't know what to think. No, you can't like him already, Ichiro. He's a fool. You are smart. Don't do this. Ichiro thought to himself. He groaned and threw his body back on the bed as he spread his arms out wide. 

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz looked at Ichiro then walked out into the hallway quietly his bare feet touching the cold wood, He smirked "I`m going to the ink room...its down the hall so you know where I am" He said chuckling
as he kept walking. He entered the ink room where all types of scrolls and brushes were for drawings, or simple writings, Oz sat down and started writing on one of the scrolls in blue ink.

Grief"

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro felt uneasy as he did not trust Oz being anywhere in the house since all he did was cause trouble, so he followed Oz into the ink room. He saw Oz writing on one of the scrolls and grabbed him out of his seat. "What do you think you're doing?!" Ichiro yelled as he held Oz's arm. Ichiro suddenly couldn't take a hold of himself after 5 seconds and then pulled Oz closer towards him, and kissed him. He knew it wasn't right, but who was he to blame? Oz made him feel vulnerable inside.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz blushed a deep crimson his eyes wide as he tried pulling away looking up at Ichiro moving back slightly "W-why did you kiss me Ichiro" He said while calming himself down but also getting
his thoughts together still shocked.

Grief"

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro stared at Oz, noticing his cheeks were red and his eyes wide open. Ichiro turned away, touching his lips. "I-I'm..." He whispered. He turned back at Oz, staring rather strongly at him. He grabbed a hold of Oz's shoulders and pushed his back up against the wall. He shut the door and locked it as his other hand was occupied, holding Oz's shoulder. He placed his other hand on his shoulder and leaned his face closer to his. "Do it with me..." Ichiro whispered in Oz's ear. He stroked his hair softly and pulled him closer.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz lightly pushed him away and poked his chest "Not going to happen Ichiro" He said his cheeks lightly pink as he started calming down and coming to his senses, but he heard yelling from down the hall. Oz slightly froze "What`s going on?" He said.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

jusitce_090

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with C.

latest videos