Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro scoffed as he took his hands off of Oz. "Fine, your choice." Ichiro said, then heard the yelling as well. "I don't know..." Ichiro unlocked the door and opened it. He motioned Oz to come with him to check out what the problem was.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz walked out into the hall and entered the wide tea room seeing his father laying there in a puddle of blood with a man standing over him and he looked over at Oz smiling evilly gripping a sword in his hand. Oz quickly stepped back but the man ran at him trying to slash him but Oz ducked hitting the man`s chest in pressure points and he fell on the floor not being able to move.

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro was slightly impressed at Oz, but he continued to stare at Oz's father lying in the puddle of blood. He bent down and used his two fingers to check for a pulse. Oz's father was still alive, but he was in critical condition. He turned to Oz and stood up. "He needs to go to the hospital." Ichiro explained as he kicked the strange man in the leg.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Oz nodded "Help me get him up" he said while he started picking his father up wonder how that man got in here to begin with! But quickly Oz simply sighed but saw another man walk in behind Ichiro and tried slicing him in half, he also wore a black mask like the other one stuck on the ground.

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
 Ichiro, using his reflexes, quickly grabbed the man's wrist and flipped him over his shoulder. He stepped on the man's stomach as he grabbed his sword. It was a Hattori Hanzo sword. Ichiro gently glided his fingers against it. Ichiro thrusted the sword through the man's chest and helped Oz pick his father up.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz walked out with his father and Ichiro "How did you learn how to do that?" He said while looking to him as he seen the doctor come out and rushed my father inside, He sighed looking around as it started to get darker.

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro took a seat in the waiting room. "My grandfather taught me when I was 9. Pretty young age, but it sure paid off." He looked outside and saw that it was nearly night time. "Ah, what time is it?" Ichiro looked down to the shiny floor of the hospital. 

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled "Wow, you were very young..but why that young?" He asked then answered his next question "Oh..um..Its the twilight hour" He said looking rather calm for the drama that was
going on right now..

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro pulled his head back up. "Well, my grandfather was dying, and he really wanted to teach me before he passed away.." Ichiro explained. "He died two days after my birthday. I really loved him." Ichiro stood up. "I'm going to the bathroom, so come with me." Ichiro reached his hand out.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz took his hand and followed him "Sorry about your grandfather" He said while looking at him
slightly shy as they entered the bathroom Oz leaned on the wall waiting on Ichiro to finish,
Oz wondered why he seemed rather closed off.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Dating as we all know

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Feature Points

latest videos