Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
"Nah it's fine..." Ichiro told him. After Ichiro had finished and washed his hands, he took hold of Oz's hand and walked out of the bathroom. "I'm tired, so we're leaving." Ichiro finally answered to Oz. "Move faster~" Ichiro demanded even though Oz was already walking the same speed as Ichiro.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz started walking faster while being pulled by Ichiro back into the head house "Were walking the same speed!" He groaned looking at him slightly tired himself because of all the drama
today.. But Oz smiled slightly as they entered the long hallway..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro ignored Oz's complaining and walked back into his bedroom. He took off his shoes and laid down on Oz's bed. He rubbed his head as he patted the bed, wanting Oz to lay down beside him. 

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz laid down next to Ichiro falling asleep rather fast as soon as his head hit the pillow, He was tired from using the pressure point trick since it took alot out of him if he uses it to a full extent. He was half asleep but was in between of sleep and awake..He finally got knocked out snoring lightly.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro stared at Oz and smiled slightly as he secretly gave Oz a kiss on the forehead. "Sweet dreams..." Ichiro whispered, then fell asleep as soon as he yawned. The next morning, Ichiro woke up, his hair somewhat messy. He slowly sat up and stretched his arms out as he yawned lightly. Ichiro then walked down the hall and noticed the bathroom, so he unzipped his bag and grabbed a towel and some clothes. He went back to the bathroom and began to take a shower.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz woke up seeing Ichiro going to take a shower but when he did Oz changed into a more comfortable kimono but left his hair down since he could not find the hair tie!
Oz walked down the hallway thinking Ichiro must have took it, he sighed hating his hair near his neck but he walked outside and looked around.

Grief"

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
After Ichiro was done showering, he wrapped his white, fluffy towel around his waist, grabbed his clothes, and walked back to Oz's room. He noticed that Oz was not in his bed, but Ichiro did not care. As he slipped on his ripped blue jeans, he found Oz's hair tie laying under his shirt! "How did this get here?" He thought out loud as he held it in his hands. He placed it in his pocket and finished dressing.
Ichiro found Oz standing outside. "What are you doing out here?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes, since the sun was very bright out.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz looked at him "Out for a walk" He said smiling calmly as he walked over to Ichiro wondering what he would be able to do today...maybe scare Ichiro out of his skin..
He chuckled slightly glancing at him as he kept walking.

Grief"

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
"Ah.." Ichiro said as he looked back at Oz. "Uh, I have something to give you." He reached his hand into his pocket and took out Oz's hair tie. "I found this laying under my shirt, so I assumed you would want it back." Ichiro said as he rubbed his neck. "Also, don't call me Ichiro anymore." He smiled slightly at him.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smirked poking his side after he put up his hair "Okey Chill but to tell you I won`t stop trying to run away" He said while he walked and leaned on the cherry blossom tree looking at Ichiro having his arms crossed since he did not know what else to do with them.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should women have higher societal roles?

Nirvana

Should women have higher societal roles?

Nirvana

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos