Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro put his hands in both his pockets and deeply sighed. "I'm going inside. Don't cause trouble." He walked back inside and went into Oz's room. He grabbed his cup then went into the kitchen to wash it.  After he dried his hands off, his stomach growled. Ugh, I need to eat. Ichiro thought to himself. He grabbed his wallet then walked back outside to where Oz was. "I'm going to buy something to eat. You coming?" He sighed, leaning against the cherry blossom tree.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz  nodded "Sure Chill" He said smiling slightly looking at him as he was caving the tree trunk of the cherry blossom tree, he seemed to like doing that in this tree since it was like a safe spot for him
away from all the drama that goes on around this big house.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
"Well, hurry." Ichiro said, rubbing his neck. He grabbed Oz's hand rather aggressively, leading him back in the house. Ichiro slipped on his black converse and fixed his hair with his fingers. "Hurry, I'm starving" He groaned, being rather more impatient than he usually was.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz groaned walking faster as he held Ichiro`s hand "Meanie" He said elbowing he side as
they were walking down the road the wind blowing soft on a warm sunny day even though
it had rained during the night everything looked washed...

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro pulled Oz closer to his side, as he put his arm over his shoulder and around his neck. "Then what do you want me to do? I can't help it that I'm mad when I'm hungry." Ichiro looked at Oz, smiling as he synchronized his footsteps with him. He took his arm off of Oz and remained holding his hand. "Why does your hand feel soft?" He questioned Oz, looking at his hand.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz sighed "Its dumb really but since i am to be head of that old house, my father said that I need soft hands if I had rough hands it would be rude.." He said sounding confused by that very statement his father said. Oz looked around seeing around all the trees and everything else.

Grief"

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
"Ah.." Ichiro sighed even though it made not one bit of sense to him. Pretty soon, they reached a sushi restaurant. They walked inside, and the air that filled the restaurant was warm. Ichiro chose a table near the window, which was "rainbow colored" glass. Even though Ichiro felt awkward coming to this restaurant with Oz, he simply ignored the reality being shared and received a menu from the hostess.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled "You know when you said you need sense? Well with me there is none" He chuckling softly while looking at the menu but as they were ordering he had seen a group of rouge soldiers walk in away from there camp Seems they tend to cause trouble... Oz sighed then looked to Ichiro with a sense of warning in his eyes. Everyone who knew about the army knew that soldiers out in public were going to cause trouble like robbery or even death if they got mad enough.

Grief"

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro rolled his eyes and then snapped when he saw the rouge soldiers. What are these fools doing here? Ichiro thought silently. He looked back at Oz then shifted his eyes right back to the soldiers. He scoffed and then one of the soldiers went up to him and grabbed him by his shirt. "What are you laughing at?" Ichiro chuckled then pushed the soldier off of him. "I don't like it when people touch me. You really crossed the line." Ichiro said bluntly. Then another soldier grabbed out a sword and ran towards Ichiro. However, he jumped and flipped over him just in time and landed, his left knee on the ground and his hands holding him up.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz stood up and walked over to the man that had a dagger and quickly snuck behind him
and squeezed a pressure point of his neck to put him asleep, the soldier fell to the wooden floor.
He chuckled slightly "The bigger they are the harder they fall" Oz said more or less as a joke since he heard it around. 

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Drawing tallents

Do You Love Anyone?

Drawing tallents

School Uniforms

School Uniforms

Do You Love Anyone?

latest videos