Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
As the other people in the restaurant fled for their lives, running like chickens with their head cut off, Ichiro snuck into the kitchen of the restaurant and grabbed a pot of extremely hot, boling water. This should do, right? He held it and came back to the dining room as he splashed it on the other soldiers saying "It's raining! Better go inside~" The soldiers got third degree burns and Ichiro evilly smirked. "See if you touch me again." He grabbed Oz's hand. "Let's leave. I already lost my appetite." He pulled Oz out of the restaurant and walked unnecessarily fast. 

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz tried keeping up with him but then pulled on his arm a little "Slow down, your not in a race" He said smiling softly as  he tried to get him to slow down  maybe just a little as they came to a large bridge that was very old and seemed like it would brake.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro deeply sighed then slowed down but stopped in his footsteps. He thought for a while and then turned to Oz. After he gave it some thought, he continued to walk but somewhat slower. After they crossed the bridge, Ichiro discovered an ice cream stand. Despite how angry he was, he was a big baby for ice cream and ran up to the stand like a 5 year old running to its mother.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz laughed as he walked after Ichiro He seems to like ice cream... He smiled while getting both of them an ice cream. Oz had gotten strawberry since he always had gotten it when he was small with his mother..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro bought chocolate since his grandfather really enjoyed eating chocolate ice cream. As he walked away from the stand, he licked his ice cream like there was no tomorrow! He was never this happy since he was 4. "Much better." He said smiling very big and wide.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz laughed smiling as he followed at his side licking his ice cream "You look very happy" He said smiling normally for once not like when he was in the head house but he seemed
more relaxed when he was out of that big stuffy house.

Grief"

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
"Is it that obvious?" Ichiro teased as he continued licking his ice cream. He looked at Oz with so much delight in his eyes and then blushed softly. As they returned to the house, Ichiro walked to the garden and sat under the cherry blossom tree as he leaned against it, one leg stretched out while the other one was bent just slightly. 

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz went to take a shower when they got back to the house, then he got dressed and walked out sitting on the branch of the cherry blossom tree while he hand brushed his hair, his hair tie was around his wrist as he looked down at Ichiro.

Grief"

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro had eaten the cone of his ice cream and sucked his fingers clean. "I haven't had ice cream in forever.." He sighed as he smiled, although his lips were very firm. He rested his head against the tree as he closed his eyes-not dreaming-but thinking long and hard...

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smirked sitting on a branch on the side of Ichiro "You know there is a festival coming up Chill?" He asked looking slight down at him smiling as he pushed his
hair behind his ear since it was starting to annoy him when it was in his face.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Countdown from 1000!

What was the last thing you ate?

Cheat code for real football 2012(on mobile)

How many Tabs do you have open now??

latest videos