Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro opened his eyes and looked at Oz. "Hmm... Festival?" He stood up and climbed the tree and sat on the branch Oz was sitting on. He took Oz's hair tie off of his wrist and tied Oz's hair up. "No.. When is it?" Ichiro said as he rubbed his neck, his face filled with annoyance since his neck has been continuously aching.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled "Whats wrong with your neck?" He said looking back at him as he started explaining the festival where you did have to wear your kimono and also there was games and prizes to win but there was also where you had to wear animal masks.

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
"Oh..." Ichiro said after Oz had explained it all to him. "I don't know; I didn't do anything and there's no bites or marks..." Ichiro rubbed his neck again. "The festival seems nice.." He sighed as he folded his hands and put them in his lap.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz turned Ichiro`s neck a bit to look at it "Hmm..I think you pulled a muscle from when you were holding up the soldior" He said as he did a quick pressure point on his neck to release the pain and stiffnes of it. He smiled lightly looking back at Ichiro "Any better?" He asked.

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro sighed a breath of relief. "Thanks." He smiled at Oz as he side hugged him. "I think I want to go to the festival, too." Ichiro admitted, looking up at the cherry blossom tree. He crossed his arms and looked down at the grass.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled cheerfully since he loved the animal festival "Then we need to get you a mask" He said while jumping down branch to branch till he got to the ground, although Oz wondered if Ichiro had a kimono to wear since you were suppoues too.

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro chuckled as he got down from the tree and went inside to go through his clothes. He found his kimono and tried it on. hmm... Ichiro thought, smiling lightly. He took it off and walked around the big house to find wherever Oz set off to.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz was in a room full of painted animal masks, wearing a white fox mask as he looked at all the others. He seemed rather calm  but smiled since he enjoyed looking at how
all the masks wear painted or carved.

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Ichiro found Oz looking at the masks and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms yet smiling. "So you were in here." He teased. He kneeled down and observed some of the animal masks. "I like that one." He pointed at a white tiger mask.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Private do not go in!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled handing Ichiro the mask "Well you can wear it if you want" He said chuckling as he lifted his mask to the top of his head so he could see better. He had changed into a blue and white kimono since it was getting dark..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nobody listens to country :(

How do you think our world will end and why?

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

How do you think our world will end and why?

latest videos