Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Hidden Woods [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Two characters each; girl and boy.

Name:

Personality: [Optional]

Biography: [Optional]

Creature:

Powers:

Weapon:

Appearance:

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Monica Florence

Creature: Shape shifter

Powers: Telapathic 

Weapons: Bow and arrows and hand gun 

Appearence:   

Name: Drake Florence 

Creature: Hybrid vampire 

Powers: Able to hypnotize any living being

Weapons: He has wide amount of machine guns 

Appearence: 

( How is that? )

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Abernathy

Personality: Abernathy has three personalities, but is usually in her "Red Huntress" and "Frost" personality. If she is in her "Raven" form, she is dangerous and aggressive. Very few people are around her when she is like this.

Biography: Abernathy's mother was killed by a vampire and werewolf when Abernathy was only three years old. The vampire and werewolf had almost killed Abernathy, but gave her mercy. Since then, Abernathy has been known as the "Red Huntress." You will commonly see her attacking wolves and killing vampires.

Creature: Hybrid {Vampire & Werewolf}

Powers: Controls ice, fire and darkness. She can also read minds and change a person's feelings/ideas.

Weapon: Bow & arrow. Once the arrow makes contact, it will immediately freeze the creature {or object} into ice, though that is in her Frost form. When she's in her Red Huntress form, the arrows set the person or object on fire. When she's in her Raven form, it either wraps dark matter around the person, object or animal, and squeezes it to death, or causes illnesses.

Appearances [Including the clothes]: 

Red Huntress- 

Frost- 

Raven-

Name: Alexandre

Personality: Quiet, can be dangerously violent when attacked or attacking. He hates it when people do not listen to him. He uses the Old English language, as always.

Biography: Alexandre was just another normal human boy, loving to feed the animals and help his mother with the daily doings. Though all of that changed when his mother was suddenly attacked by a newborn vampire. Alexandre, along with his sister, Marie-Soleil, was spared by the vampire, but still bit him, making Alexandre the cold creature he is now.

Creature: Vampire [Pureblood; very rare.]

Powers: Can freeze anyone at his will, like an ice statue, and shatter them which kills them.

Weapon: 
His nails that grow and become extremely sharp, capable of tearing a person's heart out.

Appearance:

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica and her brother Drake stood in the woods about to play fight Monica shifted into her vampire form and so did drake at the count of three they were going to fight Monica counted down from three " Okay ready one.....two.....three!" At that they threw themselves at each other biting and grabbing at each other they were having such fun playing around in the wood s

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Abernathy continued on walking through the forest when suddenly she heard two fierce growls sound. "Werewolves," she let out a breath as a grin appeared on her lips. Two werewolves, both a white color appeared in front of her, their lips curled into a snarl. "Hello boys, it's time already?" She said with a smirk. "Bring it on."
The two then lunged at her, but with her super strength, she grabbed the two by their necks and slammed them into the ground, her red cloak floating right behind her as she landed on the ground, but settled itself around her body. "Night night," her hands formed into fists, breaking the main bone of their necks, and they immediately died.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica was playing around until she heard something she stopped and turned into her human form " Wait Drake " She said standing up looking into the distance " What was that noise tell me you heard it too it was a growl "

Drake turned into his human form and nodded " Yes I did hear that let's check it out and just so you know don't think you can wiggle your way out of this fight as soon as we come back it's going to continue!" He said as the walked toward the noise

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Abernathy smirked as Alexandre appeared by her side. "Good kill, but we can't eat them, they're stench is horrible," Alexandre faked a cough which made Abernathy grin, her sharp fangs showing. Honestly, they were sharper than Alexandre's. Usually the fangs and sharpness was determined of how old a vampire was, and Alexandre was clearly older than Abernathy. 

"Someone's coming," Abernathy said as she heard Monica's and Drake's voices, and their scent.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica continued down until I heard two voices I stopped me and my brother " It's Abernathy and Alexandre " she sighed and turned back not wanting to see them agian she shoved Drake along 

Drake looked over and scoffed rolling his eyes as they turned and marched up to their previous spot in the woods " How come everywhere there are noises or something they are always there?" He asked

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
The two turned around to see Drake and Monica walking through the woods. They both smirked at the same time as the two glanced at each other. They lunged at a tree, landing on the same branch while crouching. "They've become annoyed of us," Abernathy said with a snicker. "They should know that we're always here."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Monica could here them she rolled her eyes and sat down on the ground " Yeah you guys do annoy use so why don't you go some place else we were here first " I say to myself but hoping they could hear her words 

Drake sighed and sat next to her " Don't give them the satasfaction of your annoyance so calm down okay you always stress out over little things like that" he said looking up at the sky

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What do you want to become when you will g...

Who is better Manchester Utd Or Manchester...

which movie do u want to see when it comes...

which movie do u want to see when it comes...

What do you want to become when you will g...

Who is your favorite actor?