Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Winter Love [Private Rp for Carmen and I ]

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
It's winter break and these group of friends have a lot in store for them. Present buying, Decorating, Playing in the snow and all the love and togetherness the Holiday season brings!

Forms:

Name:
Personality:
Other.

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Fiona Hyland
Looks:Barbara Palvin
Personality: Fiona is a hard working, creative girl. She's a loyal friend who is easy to talk to and a good listener. She's in the dance team and works to banlances her dancing, social life and grades but makes time for her friends. She has many siblings, most of them younger so she has taken a liking for children. She stands up for herself and her friends but other then that is pretty level headed. She's a friendly, sarcastic and doesn't let anyone step over her.
Other: Works as a part time waitress in the towns diner

Name: Victor "Vic" Ellroy
Looks:Alexander Arnold
Personality: Vic is a clever, sneaky, troubled teen. He's sarcastic, rickless and often keeps to himself in school when he's not getting himself into trouble. He comes from a dysfunctional family. His mother died from cancer and his father is a abusive, ######### with a gambling addiction. He suffers from depression and at school he doesn't say much but with his friends it's a totally different story. He's a loyal friend and fun loving. He isn't always open to meeting new people and making new friends. He's intelligent but doesn't put much effort into his school work, believing to already know that he won't get into a university or any other college.
Other:

Name: Arielle Chambers
Looks:Hannah Murray
Personality: Arielle is fashionable but quite. She's more of the quite type than not and only has a few friends. She's a good listener but can always keep a conversation going if she feels comfortable. She's understanding and is into fashion and loves bright color clothing. She loves being outdoors and has little family so she appreciates the little things in life.
Other

Name: Rupert Dodger
Looks:
Personality: Rupert is a charming, laid back goffyball. He's a jokester and is always creaking up jokes. He isn't the most serious out of all his friends and is loud, wild and carefree. He's loyal, energetic and is protective of his loved ones. He's a agurementatives and stand up for himself and his friends. He fights for what or who he believes in and isn't one to give up easily on anything. He's chill and pretty level headed and tries to be an amazing friend to the friends he has.
Other

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: India Brennan
Looks: 
Personality: India is the loud one of the group. She always speaks her mind and his a great friend. She loves her friends heaps and cant be quiet and reserved when she needs to be. She is funny and bubbly and friendly and will always be there to back you up. She is a total flirt and loves the holiday season. 
Other: ....Likes Vic but doesn't admit it.

Name: Avery Pierce
Looks: 
Personality: Avery is one of the quiet ones. She loves the holidays and is kind and passionate about writing and art. She is always there to talk to and gives great advice. She is a hopeless romantic and although she's never had any luck with love she hasn't given up on it.
Other: She likes Rupert but has trouble keeping it a secret.

Name: Casper Reece
Looks: 
Personality: Casper is funny, charming and cheeky. He is a total flirt and loves to be romantic, so you can totally expect him to catch you under the mistletoe  He loves his friends and always speaks his mind, he is protective of his friends and is always there for them. Although he is the random and funny one he can be serious and thoughtful when he needs to be.
Other: Likes Arielle and is quite open about it.

Name: Xavier Donovan
Looks: 
Personality: Xavier is introverted and quiet when you first meet him but once you get to know him he's crazy and loud and loves life. He used to be socially awkward and lonely but his friends brought him out of his shell. He is smart. loyal and thoughtful and will stand up for you and be there when you most need it. 
Other: He has Aspergers Syndrome likes Fiona and everyone knows because of his Aspergers.

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
((I'll start at the day after they got out of school for winter break))

Fiona was at home, helping one of her younger sisters decorate the tree. Her parents were setting up her lights in the front of the house and her other younger siblings were making a list for what they want for Christmas. She put up the last finishing touches and smiled and her sister. She looked at her watch and notice it was time for her to meet up with her friends at the park. She hugged her sister and gave her a kiss on the cheek before she grabed her jacket and put on her gloves because of the very cold weather. Her parents were already informed about her meet up so they didn't bother asking where she was going but gave her a kiss goodbye instead. She said her goodbyes and walk towards the park which wasn't very far from her house.

Vic was already walking towards the park to meet up with his friends to hang out. He was thankful that he wouldn't be stuck at home with his father for the rest of the day. His father wasn't wasted at the moment but he knew that later he'll drive up to the local market and buy himself a couple of beers. He hated his dad for his drinking habits which always lead to him having a violent temper and physical abuse. He tried not to think more about his father but rather then of what to get his friends for Christmas.

Arielle was at the park with Rupert near their houses. They were on the swings and the only people at the park since the snow was sticking to the ground. Both of their cheeks were red as they waited for Fiona, Vic, Casper, Avery, India and Xavier to meet up with them. She felt a slight breeze of the winter weather which made her siffer for a moment. She took out her cell phone and decided to text Casper Where are you? Rupert and I are already at the park She sent.

Rupert sat on the swings with Arielle as they both waited for the rest of their friends to arrive at the park. He was freezing, besides the fact he was wearing a warm jacket and gloves, it actually didn't help him much but he wasn't going to complain about it. He looked at the gloomy sky as he waited for his friends to come by.

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
India:

I bit into the freshly baked cookie. 'Mmm. Mum it's really good' I say while helping my mum clear up the mess. 'Thank you' she smiles. I glance at the clock. Oh man! I'm almost late! 'Sorry mum I have to go!' I exclaimed but alas, I still was eating the cookie so it cam out more like 'Serry merm er ev ter ggerr' she nodded and I rushed out of the kitchen and upstairs into my room. I changed out of my pyjamas which I've been wearing all day and into blue jeans a green jumper my with a scarf, beanie, and gloves and ran downstairs. 'Byyeee!!' I exclaimed to my brothers who were playing a video game and my parents where ever they were. I pulled on my winter boots and put my coat on and left the house to go to the park.

Avery:

'MUM I GOTTA GO. OK! Yeah I will! BYE!' I exclaimed shutting the door to my house. I pulled on my coat and scarf and gloves and adjusted my beanie. I took a breath and made my way to the park clutching onto the cookies my mum had just made, tyring to keep them warm. I crossed the road and arrived at the park. I went to our usual meeting area near the swings. I am met with Arielle and Rupert. My heart races at the sight of Rupert. I smile 'Hey guys!' I exclaim, running up to them avoiding slipping on the snow.

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper:

I'lm on my way. Just left the house. Was helping to make Xmas Decorations. I texted her pulling my beanie on and wrapping my coat tightly around me. I walked as quickly as possible to the park. I see my friends in the distance I smile plays at my lips as I reach them. I grin 'Greetings' I say to them.

Xavier:

I pulled my coat tighter around me. I run up to my friends almost slipping on the ice. 'Hey guys.' I say to them smiling. I smile at them all. I wondered where Fiona and Vic where. I shrugged the must be on their way. I rubbed my hand together attempting to make them warm.  I blew into them. 'Man it's freezing' I mumble.

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Arielle put her phone in her jacket pocket and looked up to see Casper, Avery and Xavior finally arrived. She gave the three of them a friendly smile. "Hey guys" She said. She turned her attention to Casper and felt her cheeks go red, this time it wasn't because of the cold weather. She has had a small crush on him for a while now but she only told the girls since she didn't felt comfotable telling any of the guys about it.

Rupert glanced and saw three of his friend where already here and he smiled at them. "Finally. I thought something horrible happened to you guys" He said sarcasticly but in the tone of the jokester he usually is. He glanced at Avery and gave her a slight gesture of his head as he eyes where on the empty seat on his right so she can sit next to him.

Fiona pulled her jacket on tighter around her as she continued her walk to the park. As she got closer she saw three figures already there, she wasn't sure who it was exactly but she can tell that one of them had long hair so she thought it was probably a girl, the other two were probably male. She walked with her head down, watching her own feet so she didn't slip or took a mis-step on the snow. The closer she got to the meeting place she started seeing more clearer. She saw two more figuers and notice it was her that where already at the park. She smiled as she walked a little faster towards them, carefully watching her step. "Hello everyone" She said, smiling as she finally reach them.

Vic kept walking as he fixed his beanie then rubbed his hands together and blew into them, attempting to make them warm. He saw a few figures already that the spot his friends where gonna meet up at and smiled when he saw that it was his friends. "Gosh it's so cold" He said as he got to his friends, blowing into his hands even more.

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
India:

I walked into the park seeing my friends in the distance, almost everyone was there except for Vic. I walked up to them 'Hello!' I exclaimed. 'Hi!' ''Sup' 'Hello'  Avery, Casper and Xavier say. I smile 'Where's Vic?' I asked. I can admit to you, and only you that I have a major crush on Vic. But I can't tell anyone. Anyone. I know it wouldn't work out anyways and plus we're really good friends and I don't want to ruin our friendship.

Avery:

I smiled my cheeks turning red and accepted and sat next to him. Casper grinned 'So you and Rupert were here first ae?' he says raising his eyebrow and winking. I rolled my eyes, Casper was always like that. I wrapped my coat tighter around me but it was no help. 'Man this coat does no justice, I'm freezinggg' I drawl out.

Casper:

I winked at Arielle. I leaned against the tree 'So what are we going to do?' I asked them. Avery got up 'I almost forgot!' she exclaimed 'Mum made cookies and I bought you guys some' she said handing us the package.  I lunged at it grabbing a few cookies hearing India and Avery laughing and mumbling inchorently. I stuffed them into my mouth ''Mmmm' Avery's mum's cookies were the best along side India's.

Xavier:

My heart skipped a beat when Fiona arrived I smiled at her. 'Hey Fifi' I said. As soon as the cookies came out Casper lunged and stuffed a couple into his mouth. I chuckled and grabbed a few biting into them ''Mmm. Your mum's cookies are amazing' I smiled 'Thanks!' Avery exclaimed.

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar

"DaniellaNicolaStar" wrote:

India:

I walked into the park seeing my friends in the distance, almost everyone was there except for Vic. I walked up to them 'Hello!' I exclaimed. 'Hi!' ''Sup' 'Hello'  Avery, Casper and Xavier say. I smile 'Where's Vic?' I asked. I can admit to you, and only you that I have a major crush on Vic. But I can't tell anyone. Anyone. I know it wouldn't work out anyways and plus we're really good friends and I don't want to ruin our friendship.

Avery:

I smiled my cheeks turning red and accepted and sat next to him. Casper grinned 'So you and Rupert were here first ae?' he says raising his eyebrow and winking. I rolled my eyes, Casper was always like that. I wrapped my coat tighter around me but it was no help. 'Man this coat does no justice, I'm freezinggg' I drawl out.

Casper:

I winked at Arielle. I leaned against the tree 'So what are we going to do?' I asked them. Avery got up 'I almost forgot!' she exclaimed 'Mum made cookies and I bought you guys some' she said handing us the package.  I lunged at it grabbing a few cookies hearing India and Avery laughing and mumbling inchorently. I stuffed them into my mouth ''Mmmm' Avery's mum's cookies were the best along side India's.

Xavier:

My heart skipped a beat when Fiona arrived I smiled at her. 'Hey Fifi' I said. As soon as the cookies came out Casper lunged and stuffed a couple into his mouth. I chuckled and grabbed a few biting into them ''Mmm. Your mum's cookies are amazing' I smiled 'Thanks!' Avery exclaimed.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Mirror, Mirror

latest videos