Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Some Secrets Are Left Untold

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"There is nothing to think about," Liam looked at her and shook his head,"You don't have to do this," He told her once more as he ran his fingers through his hair.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
"Like i said Li I dont have a choice my parents are going to make whether we like it or not" she said looking at her feet and hiding tears behind her hair

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes you do! You're 18 Quinn, you don't have to listen to them," Liam was practically shouting at her,"You're old enough to make your own choices, you don't need your parents to do it!"

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn didn't say anything she just continued to look at her feet and hide the tears that were now rolling down her face behind her hair. She knew he was right, but this was the frst time that her parents were ever proud of her she didn't want to disapoint them like she aways did

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
(you still on??)

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam looked at her and sighed,"I'm not the one that needs to think about anything. You have to do a lot of thinking," He shook his head and walked back into the theatre, muttering under his breath.

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn sniffed and ran down the stairs and slmmed the front door behind her as loud as she could and ran home. She got home and her mom was sitting on the couch "Oh honey good your home come taste this cake" she said motioning Quinn over. Quinn just looked at her with discust "Is that all you can think or worry about!!" Quinn shouted finally breaking "Have you ever thought to wonder what i thought about all of this or what i wanted to do!" she screamed and her mother stood taken aback "How adre you speak in that tone to your mother" her father scolded walking into the room "Well thats the only way your going to hear and listen to me!" she shouted "can't you see i dont want to this!" she said a ittle more clamly but still rose her voice "We can't break it off now we've been planning tis since you were 5" he mother said "I DON"T WANT YOU TO CONTROL MY LIFE!!!" she screamed then stomped up to her room and slammed the door and flung herself on her bed and cried 

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam sat in the back row of chairs and stared at the screen, not paying attention to the words. Liam's dad walked into the theatre and looked at him,"What's going on?" He asked and stood at the end of the row,"Nothing," Liam replied bluntly and watched his father walked out of the room, muttering under his breath.

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn snuck out of the house and walked out to the back yard and went up her tree house. And just sat there looking at all the pictures she had of her and Liam on the walls then she saw a pic of him kissing her cheek and he had a disgusted look on her face when they were about 10 or 11. She chuckled and wealky smiled as a tear rolled down her cheek 

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam sat in the theatre and played Finding Nemo, no matter how much he wanted to change it, he couldn't bring himself to do it. He sat and watched the movie, feeling stupid for bringing it up. He sat ere and dozed off shortly after it happened.  

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Windows vs Linix-moved

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!