Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kaiser Academy (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
For Timv9 & me.

Name:
Personality:
Other:

let

i use my hair to express myself

Kaiser Academy (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nicolas "Nic" Desharnais. (Dess-har-nay).
Looks: Wobbly hair. he.
Personality: Nic isn't always the easiest person to get along with, and he has a lot of trust issues, but he's a nice enough person once you break past the elastic barrier surrounding him. He uses a lot of sarcasm and doesn't take much things seriously.
Other: He has a younger brother, but he doesn't go to Kaiser.

let

Kaiser Academy (Private)

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Matt Smith
Looks: role play character
Personality: Matt is a nice funny cool athletic kid. He doesnt seem to have a care in the world and doesnt like to act serious a lot but there are times when he can be very serious. He is pretty much friendly with everyone but if he does not like you than you will know about it
Other: is coming to Kaiser Academy on a ice hockey Scholarship 

Kaiser Academy (Private)

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick got out of his parents car where he was met by the ice hockey coach and the dean of the school it was his first day of his freshman year at Kaiser Academy and he was nervous and excited at the same time his parents and the coach and dean helped him find his room which was d23 and he started to unpack his things

Kaiser Academy (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Your name is Matt?) Nic grabbed one of his suitcases from the top of the pile in his dad's SUV, setting on the ground as he swung the strap of his duffel bag over his shoulder. Both years before this, he had roomed with a boy named Carlos from San Antonio, Texas. They weren't really friends, but they got along. It was kind of awkward for Carlos, dorming wih an openly gay teenage boy. And now it was all changing. Part of being an upperclassman was moving forward, trying to get past your barriers. So Nic's new dorm room was on the second floor of building D. Him and another junior, Demetri (if he remembered correctly), would be watching freshmen. They were supervisers. Nic's dad slapped him on the back, giving him a smile. "I'll see you at the end of the month then," he said, setting down the next two suitcases. His dad wasn't keen on him being gay, but Nic convinced him that no matter what he said he wasn't going to change. To his dad got over it. Nic nodded and pulled out the pulling bars and picked up one suitcase. "Bye, Dad." As he walked away, his dad pulled away and left the school. Nic checked and went towards his dorm with a woman who introduced herself as Ms. Sturell. She offered to carry one of his bags, so she gave him the smallest of his suitcases. No need to add stress to the older woman's day.

let

Kaiser Academy (Private)

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry my bad )  Mat had finished un packing when his roommate sam came in sam was also there for ice hockey so they hit it off right away. Soon the dean came by the room and said that we had to be in the lobby of our building soon to go meet the juinor and senior supervisors. So matt and sam went down to the lobby with the other freshman

Kaiser Academy (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
It didn't take long for Nic to set all of his things down in his room, and it didn't look like Demetri had been there yet. They had a room slightly larger than the underclassmen, so it would be easier to hold all of Nic's things. There were two twin beds, two closets, two desks, and two dressers. Nic grabbed one of his new sweatshirts and put the one he was wearing before on his bed. He'd make the sheets later. He shoved his phone into his pants pocket just as Demetri came in the room. Once the other was ready, they headed down to meet the underclassmen of dorm D. Nic noticed there were a lot of kdis this year. Like, a lot alot. Almost too many to count. The main head of dorm advisory, a man whose #### #### was Mertz, told them that there were 16 freshmen per floor, eight rooms total. And then the kids were divided by floor to meet their advisors. Nic and Demetri simply stood there as younger students crowded around them. "Well," Nic began, "I'm Nic Desharnais." "And I'm Demetri Cavoult. We're your dorm advisors this year." Nic nodded. "Are there any questions about Kaiser you have before we explain how the floor is going to run?"

let

Kaiser Academy (Private)

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Matt and sam went over and listened to Nic and Demetri talk about the school "um yea i have a question like what happens on the weekends here when no one has any classes"

Kaiser Academy (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Nic leaned his head to the side. Had the parents told their kids nothing? "Well, it depends. You can go home, or you can stay here. There's normally things the school does on weekends. Last year we did a lot of hiking retreats and things like that. Sometimes we just go to a nearby mall like normal kids." "Or Nic's version of normal kids." Demetri elbowed him in the ribcage and Nic shot him an annoyed look. "Just because," Nic started, "I'd rather go shopping than tear my skin apart and ruin the soles of my feet doesn't mean I'm not normal." Demetri chuckled. Nic wasn't impressed. "But whatever. Demetri's a bafoon." The two of them went on to explain how showering schedules worked out, since there were only four showers for freshmen to use and what time lights out was on school nights. "10:30 is so early," one of the kids complained. Nic scoffed. "Hey, our freshmen year it was nine. Be happy." Demetri mentioned that wake up call was at 6 and breakfast was served between 7 and 7:45. Classes started at 8 and went until 2:30. The rest of the day was their's. "Okay," Nic said. "You can go back to your dorms and unpack. Don't leave the floor without permission from Demetri or me. If you don't, detention slips are delivered to us at dinner tonight."

let

Kaiser Academy (Private)

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Matt sat there for a few minutes talking with a couple other of the freshman. Sam had went bacj up to the room and matt decided to stay in the lobby and look and see what was around there was a huge screen tv and a air hockey table and ping pong table and a whole bunch of other cool stuff in their buildings 

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

I am not like you ~Chapter 2~

What/How are you feeling right now?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite song?

latest videos