Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Timv9 and Cnote roleplay

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
This is for me and caleb it is about the South Kent Prep School

Name: Nick Smith
Grade: freshman
Looks: role play character
Personality:Nick is a nice funny athletic kid. He is really cool and chill with most people. He is pretty popular wherever he goes and is friends with most people but if he does not like you than you will def know about it
Other: Is coming here on a ice hockey scholarship 

Timv9 and Cnote roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nathan Rodenbeck
Looks:
Personality:Nathan is  Quiet, kind, and conscientious. He can be depended on to follow through. He Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, he values security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.  

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Timv9 and Cnote roleplay

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick got out of his parents car and looked at the huge campus and thought to him self "wow this place is huge" all of a sudden the hockey coach and the dean of the boarding school came over to introduce them selfs they introduced them selfs and showed him and his parents around the campus when thy were done they helped Nick move into his new room which was in building D room 323 he got in there and started to unpack his things. Once he was unpacked he said goodbye to his parents and they left

Timv9 and Cnote roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Nathan had arrived at campus the day before everyone else and was already settled into his dorm. Nathan was sitting in the cafeteria throwing food back and forth with his friends. Life at the school want so bad. I mean the food good, so what else does it matter? And besides the ##########, people were pretty nice,

Timv9 and Cnote roleplay

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick was done unpacking and decided to go walk around to see what was going on. He went and saw where classrooms were and where the ice rink was and he ended up in the cafeteria. There were a few other boys who looked maybe a year or two older who were messing around 

Timv9 and Cnote roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Nathan looked around the cafeteria and noticed a really cute blonde kid walked in. He was dazed for a moment and looked away, blushing. His friends hadn't noticed and he was happy for that because of they had noticed they wouldn't let Nathan live it down.

Timv9 and Cnote roleplay

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick walked in and decicded to grab a slice of pizza it looked really good he went up and grabbed a slice and got a gatorade and sat down at a table to eat he was excited to be here specially since the school scouted him for their hockey team and he was gonna be on varsity as a freshman but he hated not knowing anyone

Timv9 and Cnote roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Nathan looked back at him every now and then and realized he was sitting alone. He got up answer to sit across from Nick," Hi, why are you eating by yourself? You're cute enough to snag someone's attention," I old him and smiled.

Timv9 and Cnote roleplay

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick looked up at Nathan and laughed a little "oh well thanks i guess and im a freshman and i dont know anyone so i just decided to come here and grab something to eat"

Timv9 and Cnote roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Nathan nodded his head to wha Nick was saying," I didn't know anyone when I first came here either and now I have these losers as,y friends," He pointed behind him towards his friends," I'm Nathan, by the way."

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Things that annoy me

People

Name 1 thing u can't live without

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

Things that annoy me

latest videos