Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Johannes: I raise one eyebrow "why live on the beach....doesn't it get wet??" I smile "I'll take the offer anyway" I smile again "can we go in??"~~~~~~~~~~~~~violet: I go home, and switch back human, I dress myself up nicely, wait a few minutes and ring kofi.

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly:
I nod and go up tothe door, opening it. "No need for a lock. No one comes this way on the beach." I tell him.

Kofi:
"Yello?" I smirk, knowing it was her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lily? It's romiette/ro!) Johannes: I smile and follow.you in "why do.you live on the beach??it must get so.damp!!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~violet: nervously I say "so, you know, you can come over now.." then i hurriedly add "only if you want!" I curse under my breath

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry! So many roleplays so many names!! xP)
Ro:
"I like water... And dampness....And where else could I live where I could get to the beach in three yards?" I giggle and sit on the couch.

Kofi:
I chuckle. "Sure, I'll cover over..." I smiled. "Be there in a few." I say and walk out the door.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Johannes: I smile confused "what's so good about water??the beach is a plus....but.the water...." I smile anyway~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~violet: I smile and start making the house look good, trying to impress kofi, once I'm done i sit one the couch fiddling with my hair

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy" wrote:

Johannes: I smile confused "what's so good about water??the beach is a plus....but.the water...." I smile anyway~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~violet: I smile and start making the house look good, trying to impress kofi, once I'm done i sit one the couch fiddling with my hair

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Ro:
"Well...I need water." I say quietly. I smiled up at him.

Kofi:
I walk in her house, not bothering to knock. "Hey, Violet." I smiled.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Johannes: I didn't understand what you mean "taps..."~~~~~~~~~~Violet: "hey there kofi, sit" I say, patting the couch next to me. Trying to keep calm I fiddle with my hair as a distraction

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Ro:
I laugh a bit. "You'll understand what I mean later.." I smile.

Kofi:
I smiled and sat next to her. "Whats new, girlie?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Johannes: I smile, pulling my hat further down "someones being mysterious" I say jokingly~~~~~~~~~~~violet: I smile, blushing already "look about earlier...." I sigh "I...I..."

play online games

latest forum posts

NEW: Updates to Friends!

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

What is ur favourite Taylor Swift song??

The Banning Game

What is ur favourite Taylor Swift song??

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Names From A-Z

The Rhyming game!!

latest videos