Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Ro:
I laugh. "And whats wit you an that hat?" I tease, tackling him.

Kofi:
"Whats wrong?" I asked, looking at her with real worry.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Johannes: I suddenly go serious, pushing you off "don't touch the hat". I sit silently on the floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~violet: I sigh "even this is hard for me, my heads telling me one thing, my minds telling me another and I'm fighting them both... I have something I really wanna tell you....but I cant...." I sigh frustrated

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Ro:
I look at him, a bit hurt, but I shake it off. "Uh... Okay then..." I say quietly and stare down at the carpet. "Anyway.... What do you wanna do?" I look up and smile at him.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar

"4shishi" wrote:

Kofi:

"Whats wrong?" I asked, looking at her with real worry.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Johannes: I jerk back to reality "look, don't be upset, I don't let anyone touch it..." I sigh adjusting it prorectively "well I wanna know what all this mystery and water is about ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Violet: I sigh "even this is hard for me, my heads telling me one thing, my minds telling me another and I'm fighting them both... I have something I really wanna tell you....but I cant...." I sigh frustrated

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Ro:
"If you take that hat off then i'll tell you." I turn away from him, arms crossed playfully. I had a small smirk and my tattoo was peeking out from my hair.

Kofi:
"Why can't you tell me?" I asked and touched her hand softly.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Johannes: I groan but take the hat off, revealing the cat like ears that i hide from.everyone."happy now?" I ask putting the hat back on~~~~~~~~~~~~~Violet: I blush bright red as he touches ny hand, unable to speak I tap my chest once above my heart

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Ro:
I look at him. "AWE!!! You're so cute!!" I giggle and tackle him again. "You're a neko!!" I grin. "Why do you hide your cute little ears?" I ask and smile.

Kofi:
I tilt my head a bit, not really connecting the dots.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Johannes: I tug my hat down sharply " 'cus everyone picks on me for them....I have a tail as well....but I am Not getting it out, wrong sorta clothes" I.sigh and smile "promise you won't tell??"~~~~~~~~~~~~~Violet: I try to think of a way to say it without saying it "I......umm.....I....I like you more than you.think" I state into my lap, my cheeks bright red

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Ro:
I smile and shake my hea.d "No...I mena. I won't. I promise." I smile. "And I think they're cute." I say and smile. I shand up. "You wanna know about the water?" I asked and blushed a bit, kicking off my flip flops.

Kofi:
"Does that mean you have a crush on me?" I asked and smiled.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

latest forum posts

Cheesecake balls

the last thing you DRANK-moved

are chips healthy-moved

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Whats Ewww to You?

What was the last thing you ate?

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Counting in 2s!

Slap The Keyboard :p

latest videos