Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ever "s ( crazeh gurl12 ) and Sydney's (prppydawg294) PRIVATE Roleplay!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay stared at the menu for a long time, her silver eyes scanning the words with no intrest. When the waitress came to take her order she pointed to a random meal and she nodded, giving Jay some water before hurrying off again. Jay looked around before taking out a small dial filled with blood. She tipped it into the water and swirled it around, making it appear like it was wine. She took a sip, the warm liquid running down her throat. She licked her lips and played with her silverware.

Aron was at the park. He sat on a swing, swinging only slightly as he thought.

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we hate:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros walked into a fancy restaurant; definitely not his type of place. But he place felt special to him; he didn't know why. It just did. A waitress directed him to his table, and he studied the menu. Glancing over, his heart almost stopped. It was her. Again.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay's eyes lifted and looked to her side. Her gaze locked with the boy's. It was him. She blinked, her mouth falling open slightly and her heart skipping a beat. She looked away quickly, taking a sip of the wine-like blood water. She covered her eyes with her hands, her mind whirring. Was this boy trying to follow her or something? She scowled.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros quickly looked away. The waitress walked over, and he ordered what came to mind from studying the menu. As he ordered, he wondered how they always seemed to be in the same places.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay swished the liquid in her glass, determined not to look at the boy. Curiousity got the better of her and she snuck a quick glance at him. The waitress came over and gave her a plate of food. She nodded her thanks and just continued drinking the liquid, not touching the food in front of her. Vampires did not need to eat human food. She wondered why she came here in the first place....She picked at her food, not eating any of it.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros drummed his fingers on the table, occasionally shooting a quick glance at the girl. He stared at the table like it was the most interesting thing in the world. At the same time, he was silently wondering how in Hephaestus(the Greek god of fire) they always came to be in the same places.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
After a few minutes, Jay slapped some money on the table, grabbing her red drink and heading towards the door, leaving her untouched food sitting there on the table. She pushed out the door, casting one look at the fire-boy once more before heading out into the chilly late-morning air. She stood there for a moment, glancing up and down the sidewalk, not sure where to go next.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros noticed her leave. His food arrived and he picked at it, his mind working fast. Shaking his head to clear it, he left some money on the table, planning to get some training done to clear his head.

Narelle stood right outside her window, gazing down at all of the passing people. She closed her eyes for a second and stepped away, wanting to go for a walk in the woods. She had been thinking too much recently.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay walked down the sidewalk, finding herself right outside the store where she had seen the boy the first time. She looked around before walking inside the store. She walked straight towards the basement door, ignoring the puzzled stare the cashier gave her. Jay opened the basement door quietly, peeking her head in. All was quiet, and no one was in there at the time. She slipped inside, closing the door firmly behind her. She walked silently and gracefully down the steps. Her silver eyes glittered in the darkness as she took in the burnt targets, the wide space of floor, and risers where people sit. She moved towards the risers, sitting down on the very top, the shadows hiding her well. The only thing that seemed to stand out, was her bright silver eyes.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros decided not to go to the basement training center this time. Remembering a more secret place(An abandoned stone house in the forest), he headed there, knowing that he would be more likely to pass out during this training. He was going to practice a bigger power of his.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

If you had kids what would you name them?

WAT FOOTBALL BALL TEAM DO U LIKE

Describe the perfect Friend

Describe the perfect Friend

Dressed up or dressed down

Me and My Sister.... again.

latest videos