Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ever "s ( crazeh gurl12 ) and Sydney's (prppydawg294) PRIVATE Roleplay!

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros put out the fire and glanced up at the boards above him. Realizing that he had accidentally let some smoke escape, he groaned softly. Glancing at the other elementals, he put a finger to his lips, letting them know. Frowning, he listened above him.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay glared at the confused man. She motioned downwards, stomping on the floorboards. She rolled her eyes and saw a crumpled piece of paper. She grabbed it and scribbled down on it 'I think someone is starting a fire in your basement' She wrote, sliding the piece of paper to the cashier.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

(Only the store owner knows about it. The cashier wouldn't know.)
Piros heard someone stomping on the floorboards. "Clear out!" He hissed quietly, motioning towards the door.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay rolled her eyes and wandered to the back of the store, looking around. She found the basement door and opened it. She found herself staring at about a dozen people, including a boy that looked about her age. She stared at them, her mouth open wide as she stared at the burnt out target. She closed her mouth and shut the door on all their faces, turning and beginning to walk away, acting like she never saw anything.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros blinked. "Well. That went better than expected." He whispered. A couple of the other elementals started murmuring, talking about it. Piros walked towards the door. "Piros! Don't!" One of the girls whisper-shouted. Piros glanced back, annoyed. "Kasai, it's not like she'll be stalking in a dark alleyway. Besides, I can protect myself." Kasai stepped back, obviously annoyed, but said nothing as Piros opened the door and stepped outside.

Narelle watched the city from the border, her eyes flickering across every building and person.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

"prppydawg294" wrote:

Piros blinked. "Well. That went better than expected." He whispered. A couple of the other elementals started murmuring, talking about it. Piros walked towards the door. "Piros! Don't!" One of the girls whisper-shouted. Piros glanced back, annoyed. "Kasai, it's not like she'll be stalking in a dark alleyway. Besides, I can protect myself." Kasai stepped back, obviously annoyed, but said nothing as Piros opened the door and stepped outside.

Narelle watched the city from the border, her eyes flickering across every building and person.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay walked out of the store, forgetting her pack of gum on the counter. She walked down the street, her strides long and fast, wanting to get away from that shop as soon as possible. She hated fire, and didn't know why....probably because she was burnt by it when she was a kid. The cool air blew on her face.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros walked to his home, more of a shack really, muttering to himself. "I'm such an idiot... Why couldn't I have concentrated harder?... Why does Kasai even have to step in every time I walk out?... I'm such an idiot.." This went on for a while until he reached his shack of a house. Stepping inside, he glared at the dirty walls and furnishings and walked to his room, collapsing on the bed.

Narelle shifted back to her human form and stepped into the city. She noticed a guy on a bench with designer jeans. I didn't even know that guys cared about fashion! She thought to herself. Much less designer clothes!

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Aron was tapping his foot, staring off into space and humming still. He had his hands still stuffed into his designer jeans, his sleek biker boots tapping the sidewalk.

Jay's silver eyes glistened in the moonlight. It was dark now, that was the way she liked it. She came to a park with a lake and moved towards the waters edge. She dipped her hand in the cool water. She loved the water, probably because it was the opposite of fire.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(Huh.. With Jay's attitude against fire, how are Piros and her going to get along?)

Piros was still fuming, but eventually he calmed down. He was lucky he didn't burn down his shack while he was angry. He tended to burst into flames when he was angry. At least he didn't get bullied when he was a kid. Getting up, he stared out his window at the small part of the city that was around his small shack. How they didn't notice it, he had no idea. Humans were probably naive.

Narelle walked past the guy in designer jeans, thinking about hunting later. She liked fresh meat, and the stores didn't sell it. Tough.

~Simon from The Yogscast

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Profile Pic Updates!

Type Your Username A Silly Way!

latest videos