Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ever "s ( crazeh gurl12 ) and Sydney's (prppydawg294) PRIVATE Roleplay!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sometimes opposites attract :3 Thats why i made that little twist)
Jay waded into the lake until it was up to her knees, not caring it was soaking her jeans. She wetted her hair down, letting the cold water run down her face. She smiled.

Aron stopped humming, watching the girl walk by. He smirked "What's a young lady like you doing out this late?" He asked, his tone cool and soft.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oookay, then. What season should it be?)
Piros stared at the passing people. As a little experiment, he put his hand in front of the window and willed it to burst into flames. Watching the people below him with his hand aflame, he sighed. Nothing. Not even a glance.

Narelle stopped, then turned and frowned. "I'm sorry, I think you're mistaking me for a little girl." She said, frowning. "I'm not two. I know my way around."

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Winter :3)
Jay sighed and climbed out of the water. The chilly breeze had no effect on her. She squeezed her shirt out and her hair before walking away from the lake.

aron chuckled "Sorry, my mistake. But you know.....it's still dangerous....even for a powerful person like yourself" He breathed, suddenly right next to her, his breath on her neck "You should be careful" He whispered, grinning before moving away from her, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Narelle sighed, then continued walking. "Vampire." She muttered under her breath.

Piro s extinguished his hand, then flounced back on his bed again, silently still beating himself up about earlier. He fell into a unrestful sleep.

(Just act like that space in his name isn't there.)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Aron chuckled and watched her walking away "Well bye then" He called after her with a grin before walking the opposite direction.

Jay walked towards her home, which was a decent sized house. She lived in it alone, and could barely scrap by with enough money to live in it. She walked inside.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Narelle growled under her breath. She thought for a moment about shifting, but decided not to. Stupid designer pants guy. She thought to herself.

Piros dreamed of his parents. He wasn't sure if they were nice or not, since they d!ed when he was too young to remember them, but when he dreamed of them, it was always mean.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Aron chuckled a bit more before going into a full speed run. He got to his house in  no time.

(Time skip?)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yesh.)

Piros woke from a restless sleep, gasping. He winced as he got up, remembering the nightmare that awoke him. The memories from the previous day rushed back. He grunted in annoyance, remembering Kasai.

Narelle awoke, her eyes slowly opening. She gathered her belongings and walked toward the forest, only stopping when she was at a well used clearing. She sat her belongings down and shifted into a wolf, planning to hunt.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay woke up from a dreamless, but also uneasy sleep. She took a luke-warm shower and got herself dressed, tying her long dark hair into a pony-tail. She put on her make-up (eyeliner, cover-up, etc) and walked out the door. She walked down the sidewalk, shoving her hands into her hoodie pockets.

Aron was already awake. Vampires didn't need to sleep if they didn't want to. It didn't make them tired or anything. They didn't need to eat real food either but they could. He walked out the door to a new day.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros got dressed and walked out the door, planning to go train again. He wondered if he would bump into that girl.

Narelle stalked a deer. Leaping, she fastened her teeth on it's throat and kiIIed it. She carried it back to the clearing.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What is your favorite planet?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

BDAY

latest videos