Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ever "s ( crazeh gurl12 ) and Sydney's (prppydawg294) PRIVATE Roleplay!

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

"prppydawg294" wrote:

Piros got dressed and walked out the door, planning to go train again. He wondered if he would bump into that girl.

Narelle stalked a deer. Leaping, she fastened her teeth on it's throat and kiIIed it. She carried it back to the clearing.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay was walking when her eyes landed on a boy....he looked familiar.....then she remembered. The time when she opened the door and he was standing there with people behind him flashed in her mind. He played with fire.....at least she assumed that. Best to stay away from him......but there was a tugging curiousity that made her doubt her decision as he walked across to the opposite side of the street.

((Thinking of what to post for Aron xP))

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros muttered to himself as he crossed the street, still angry with himself. Noticing that his hand was starting to smoke a little, he calmed down before he could cause an all-out fire.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay noticed the guy cross the street and she thought she caught sight of his hand.....smoking? She shook her head and crossed to the other side of the street once again, thinking she was going crazy.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros kept walking and happened to glance at the other side of the street. Seeing the girl from yesterday, he stopped in his tracks, his other hand now smoking from shock.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay continued walking, not looking at the guy on the other side of the street, afraid of what she might see. The time of when she was burned as a child flashed through her mind.

A young girl sat by the fireplace, her abnormal silver eyes gazing at the dancing orange flames. Curiousity tugged at her. She rose her hand and slowly touched the flickering flames, only to scream and pull her hand back.....scarred, blistered, and red.....

Jay shivered at the memory, her hand still carrying the scars of that day. She always wore a glove over it though, so no one would ever see it. She continued walking down the sidewalk.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros glanced down and saw that his hand was now on fire. Cursing under his breath, he extinguished it and continued walking, his mind reeling with questions.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay walked into a shop, not noticing the fact it was the same one as before. She walked inside and sighed, looking around. She didn't know why she was in here......then she remembered. This was the same store as before. She walked behind one of the shelves, unseen.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

(Sorry, I had to go shopping with my mom. I didn't think it would take this long!  Worried)

Piros slipped into the basement of the shop. He glanced around and saw that the other elementals were practicing. Good, He thought. That means that yesterday didn't faze them.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay's eyes narrowed suspiciously. She crept towards the basement door, paying no mind to the sleeping cashier who was snoring away. She pressed her ear against the door, closing her eyes and let her hearing travel through the thin door and into the basement. The unmistakable sound of crackling flames, and wooshes of wing rung in her ears, as well as the smoke that touched her nostrils slightly, causing her eyes to water and her body to jerk back instinctively. She heard murmurring and talking. Could this be some sort of....party with fire? She thought, then realizing it was stupid to think that. She cracked the door of the basement open quietly, enough for one of her silver eyes to see through. She choked back a gasp when she saw people conjuring fire.....out of nowhere. She blinked her eyes once, as if thinking....maybe even hoping it would all disappear. But it didn't. It stayed right there. Her eye traveled across the basement to see the boy she had caught walking over to the shop, and the day when she opened the door. Her heart thudded and something fluttered in her stomach. He was very handsome....breathtaking looks. She bit her lip and closed the door, wincing as it sounded a bit louder than intended. She began to creep away, hoping she hadn't startled anyone.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

First word that comes to mind?

Chameleon Circuit?

Mobile site of KW

supernatural adventureS Episode 6

Watcha Watching (2014)

First word that comes to mind?

latest videos