Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ever "s ( crazeh gurl12 ) and Sydney's (prppydawg294) PRIVATE Roleplay!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
*Bump*

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(Piros: )

Piros heard the door creak a little. Startled, the fireball he was making fizzled out. Cursing under his breath, he thought he saw a silver eye watching them all from the door. He blinked, and it was gone. I must be imagining things, He thought. I guess what happened yesterday made a mark. Conjuring the fireball again, he sent it flying at the target.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jat knew better than to tell anyone. People would probably think she was insane. She let out a puff of air she didn't know she was holding as she walked down the sidewalk. She soon came to a park and she settled down into a bench, looking at the stone fountain in front of her. She sighed, wringing her hands together, the soft leather of the glove on the hand with all of her scars sliding over the other. Her bright silver eyes watched people as they went by.
(How about Piros ends up meeting her or whatever and he sees her eyes are silver and blah blah blah.....you catch my drift? :3)

Aron sideled through the forest, his hunger knawing at his stomach. He always hunted animals for his blood, and never drank human blood. He was at least somewhat humane. He breathed in the scent of the forest, exhaling with a small smile on his face. He enjoyed the quiet peace that lingered in the forest as he walked around with his hands deep in his pockets.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Jay:   except with brown hair instead of pink)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(I got it. Maybe he could be running from something and runs into her.)
Piros set the target ablaze, but quickly extinguished it before it could burn for long. He didn't want yesterday to happen again. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Kasai watching him. Not training. Holding back a growl of annoyance, Piros made another fireball.

Narelle shifted back to her human form. Feeling in her pockets, she found her dagger and set to skinning the deer. She frowned at all of the bIood, feeling that it would attract something unpleasant.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Kay xP) Jay soon got up, her short attention span causing her to fidget. She paced slightly, her mind wandering to what she had seen in the basement of the store. Fire elementals, she was sure of it. She thought they didn't exist.....of course most people thought vampires didn't exist either.....Jay started walking down the street, not paying attention to where she was going.

Aron's nostrils picked up the scent of fresh blood. He grinned and sped in that direction, stopping behind a bush. "Well, well, well look who it is? Miss shapeshifter" He smiled, walking into the open. He could sense she was a shapeshifter when he first met her. 

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros noticed Kasai walking over. Groaning under his breath, he extinguished his fire and walked towards the exit, pretending like he had somewhere to be.

Narelle glared at Aron. "Oh look. It's mister designer vampire." She continued skinning the deer.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

"prppydawg294" wrote:

Piros noticed Kasai walking over. Groaning under his breath, he extinguished his fire and walked towards the exit, pretending like he had somewhere to be.

Narelle glared at Aron. "Oh look. It's mister designer vampire." She continued skinning the deer.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay continued walking down the street, her mind whirring with thoughts. Does that mean there are other elementals too? Can they control anything else? Does anyone know they're down there? Questions littered her mind and her head began to throb with a headache.

Aron chuckled, nudging the deer carcass with his sneaker. "For someone that is as old as i am, i don't dress too shabby do i? I remember when there were pantaloons instead of jeans" He grinned, winking at her.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros opened the basement door, ignoring Kasai when she called out to him. She's probably scared I'll get hurt by nothing. Piros thought, feeling angry. I can take care of myself! I don't need her! Slamming the basement door behind him, he stormed away, not noticing that he was starting to smoke from his anger.

"Don't touch it." Narelle said, finishing skinning the deer. "And I really didn't need that mental image."

~Simon from The Yogscast

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos