Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ever "s ( crazeh gurl12 ) and Sydney's (prppydawg294) PRIVATE Roleplay!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay had been walking until she felt herself collide with someone else. She grunted and stumbled backwards, catching herself. She looked up and saw the boy from the basement.....and he was smoking. Jay stared at him with her silver eyes. "Um....excuse me but......you're smoking" She realized what that sounded like and hurriedly added "Like, literally" She stared at him.

Aron grinned at her and stepped away with his hands in the air in mock defense. "Alright, whatever you say" He shoved his hands into his pockets, watching as she skinned the deer.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Piros stared at the girl for a moment, then realized that he was actually smoking. He quickly calmed down before he could cause an all out fire. He then noticed that she had silver eyes. "Um.. Why are your eyes silver?" Piros blurted out, then winced as he realized that she might not want to talk about it for some reason.

Narelle rolled her eyes at him. (Aron, not Piros.) She took the meat from the carcass, planning on cooking it when he wasn't around.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay shrugged "They've always been that way. Why are you smoking?" She replied, looking at him for a long time, already knowing the answer. She blinked, looking down.

Aron grinned and then realized his hunger was getting more painful. He held up a finger. "Excuse me for a moment" He shot off into the trees, quickly killing a rabbit, draining it, and coming back in record time. He licked some access blood off his lips, smiling.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

(Hey, I thought Jay couldn't speak...?)
"No reason." Piros said quickly, not knowing if she was human or not. If she wanted to ask, they would have to go to a less public place.

"Okay, then." Narelle said, staring at where the bIood used to be.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oooooooh yeaaaaah forget that post then xD Sorry forgot, pretend she shrugged at his question then motioned to him smoking)

Jay nodded quietly, pressing her lips together nervously. She ducked her head in apology for bumping into him before turning to walk away. She could feel the heat radiating off of him and it caused her to shiver, not with cold, but at the memory.....she clutched her gloved hand.

Aron grinned "Don't worry, it was only animal blood, which you seem to shed just as much as i drink" He raised an eyebrow and motioned to the deer.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's because I eat the meat. I would've been able to shift into that rabbit, you know." Narelle said. "Seriously."

Piros blinked, unsure what to do.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Aron shrugged "I would've been able to tell if it was you. Obviously you would've had a lot more attituted and you probably would've fought more" He grinned, looking at her, tilting his head slightly.

Jay continued walking, hugging herself as the air grew chilly, even though she wasn't cold. She continued walking down the street.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Narelle glared at him for a second, then put the deer meat in a bag. Standing up, she made the notion to leave. (I honestly have no idea what to put for Piros.)

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol okay i dunno what to put either xP How about time skip again?)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure, to when?)

~Simon from The Yogscast

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST ONE TO SAY RAINBOW GLITTER SPARKLE PU...

Last one to say cheese wins

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Last one to post Australia wins!!!!

Has anyone heard of Creepypasta??

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved